Spring/Summer LVs

May 18, 2008
I searched for a thread like this, but couldn't find one. I am wondering what LV(s) you tend to use when the weather gets warmer. Do you stick with a certain style? Or do you use the same all year round? Thanks!

I rotate my bags according to the weather. If it's bad weather, I'll wear my Damier or Epi line. If it's good weather, I'll take out whatever I feel like. Doesn't mean I can't wear my light color bags on a cold but sunny day.

azur speedy, roses NF, epi ivoire alma, manon plantine,roxy pomme....tend to be more summery in my collection...I still carry the galleria mono, tulum, ph, beverly, mini lin speedy in the spring summer...I put away daimer bags and do not usually carry my black mahina or black epi alma unless the outfit calls for it...ohh and my MC black aureilla is awesome spring/summer because of all the colours,,,,I like lighter bags spring/summer but, it depends on the outfit..ect...

Thanks everyone, I've been thinking about what I want next, I love the azur, but it seems like it would be hard to wear year round. Maybe, march threw november, not in the really wintery months. I also Like the Damier Neverfull, which seems like a good all-year purse, but I don't know if it would still work in the summer months!

same, i've used my mirage in the summer too! I don't really care, but somehow I tend to use my gucci bag more...probably because its smooshy unlike LV's structured bags

In the winter months I use my Damier speedy because I'm afraid to expose vachetta to Chicago winters! In the summer I use my Batignolles Vertical for work or when I'm out with the kids, my Batignolles Regular (hand-held) for times when I don't need to carry so much, and Damier Azur pochette for nights out.