Spring summer chanel

guccigirl2000

*Designer*Diva*
O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
1,019
0
Victoria, Canada
PurseFanatic said:
You ladies are welcome, oh guccigirl, if you use Windows and you have the print screen button on your computer, you can hit print screen and then open up Paint and hit paste, then save it. For when it is Flash.

I am new to the handbag and jewlery world of Chanel, my grandmother wore their perfume, No5 of course, and I wear Chanel make up, so I hope to learn alot about the purses from you ladies!
Thnx alot! I never thought to try that!
 

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
17,155
102
I love the beige 2.55 flap. It looks gorgeous!!!! Love the shoes too!!!!
 

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
3,864
21
NJ,US
I really like the bags in picture 7. What are they called, how much are they, what colors do they come in?
 

eelinny

Member
Feb 21, 2006
19
0
My SA sent me the brochure with prices of of some items. The quilted lamskin classic flap bag costs HKD14,200 (1USD = HKD7.7)

The other one which is the vintage calfskin flap bag with handmade crochet stitching should be around HKD20,800. They also have it in suede.
 

GIAGIAJA

Member
Mar 9, 2006
277
0
PurseFanatic said:
If anyone finds out how much the bag in #1 necklace in #11 and necklace in #14 are please let me know!!!!
I tell you the price.
Bag in pic No.1 Real product is little darker than the picture
and it's 1750.00

Necklace in pic No.11 is 385.00 the hook is a botton with CC logo
Also come in black and have matching belt & bracelet.

Necklace pic No.14 Is so pretty if you see up close I love the glass
beads, Also come in Blue and blue color so cute with jeans.
It's 1240.00


Hope it's help
 

GIAGIAJA

Member
Mar 9, 2006
277
0
Minnie said:
I really like the bags in picture 7. What are they called, how much are they, what colors do they come in?
They pretty huh?
It's called "PRECIOUS CROCHET" Don't ask me the name in French I will have no idea.

It came in TEAL , Metallic Gold, Black I don't remember them all
It just came out Feb 06 and it's 2490.00
 
Feb 8, 2006
2,628
16
GIAGIAJA said:
I tell you the price.
Bag in pic No.1 Real product is little darker than the picture
and it's 1750.00

Necklace in pic No.11 is 385.00 the hook is a botton with CC logo
Also come in black and have matching belt & bracelet.

Necklace pic No.14 Is so pretty if you see up close I love the glass
beads, Also come in Blue and blue color so cute with jeans.
It's 1240.00


Hope it's help
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!! My bday is coming up so I know exactly what I am asking for now!!
 

Reena

Forever Chanel
Feb 1, 2006
126
0
I love the beige flap :love: :love: :love: Have been drooling over it since I first saw pics. That is definitely my next handbag purchase :nuts:
 

Care

Perhaps, Love?
Feb 25, 2006
473
2
SF Bay Area, CA
they're beautiful items!! Thanks pursefanatic for posting the picture and GIAGIAJA for the pricing info!

I am totally in love with the bag in the #1 pic, I think I will have to drop by the boutique this weekend!
 

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
3,864
21
NJ,US
GIAGIAJA said:
They pretty huh?
It's called "PRECIOUS CROCHET" Don't ask me the name in French I will have no idea.

It came in TEAL , Metallic Gold, Black I don't remember them all
It just came out Feb 06 and it's 2490.00
ugh why do i always have to pick out the most expansive ones.