Spring summer chanel

If you go to the Chanel website, there are pics of some of their spring/summer bags. I tried to save them so I could post them here, but I have no idea how to do that since it is a flash website. I also think that the valentine heart bags for spring are adorable (the matching shoes also look great). I think I have to venture in and check these out.

Please forgive for long post, here are a few pictures.

chanel1.jpg

Nice pics, PurseFanatic. I love the white with crocheted edges on pic #7, and the shoes are pretty!:love:

makes me long for summer.. Lots of snow, ice & chilly wind where I live:sad:

You ladies are welcome, oh guccigirl, if you use Windows and you have the print screen button on your computer, you can hit print screen and then open up Paint and hit paste, then save it. For when it is Flash.

I am new to the handbag and jewlery world of Chanel, my grandmother wore their perfume, No5 of course, and I wear Chanel make up, so I hope to learn alot about the purses from you ladies!

PurseFanatic said:
You ladies are welcome, oh guccigirl, if you use Windows and you have the print screen button on your computer, you can hit print screen and then open up Paint and hit paste, then save it. For when it is Flash.

I am new to the handbag and jewlery world of Chanel, my grandmother wore their perfume, No5 of course, and I wear Chanel make up, so I hope to learn alot about the purses from you ladies!

Oh this is good info! Thanks PurseFanatic!:P

nice pics! i tried on the tenth picture...i wanted to buy them, but they'd get dirty as soon as i stepped out of the house...plus the bf wouldn't have been impressed with me spending $700 on a pair of shoes. the matching purse to them is cute though!

I received those pics in the mail from Chanel a couple of days ago. I LOVE the bag in the second pic. I saw it IRL but it had goldtone hardware. THe SA at the Chanel boutique on Spring Street in Manhattan told me that bag only comes with goldtone hardware, so I passed on it. The one I was interested in was beige/tan. In the pic though doesn't it look like silvertone hardware?!?!?!