Spring/Summer Bags on Chanel's website

thanks for the info!

ehhh I love a few necklaces on there! the short one with pearls and the black camelia and the long one with red camelia and black stuff ? LOL

ooh i gotta call 1800 to find out the prices hehe

thanks for the info!

ehhh I love a few necklaces on there! the short one with pearls and the black camelia and the long one with red camelia and black stuff ? LOL

ooh i gotta call 1800 to find out the prices hehe

Don't bother calling them, I can tell you they are VERY VERY expensive. LOL!:wtf:

I love the cerf with piping also - I just called and the price of the large cerf with piping is $2895.

I also asked about the resin cuff with the bandana print - $1340!! I love that but not spending that much.

Don't bother calling them, I can tell you they are VERY VERY expensive. LOL!:wtf:

:roflmfao:

Sadly, what Mon said is true! The long necklace with lots of camellias is $6100!:Push: The long strand with three camellias (only three!) was $1875. So the choker has to be less than that, although I'm guessing it wouldn't be cheap.

The thing about those pieces from camellia bouquet collection is, that the camellias are actually hand blown glasses made by a company called Desrues (or a name close to that, lol) and it takes 30 mins to make one camellia! The lookbook said it took about 5 hrs to make the brooch from the collection, which resembles a bouquet of different colored camellias.

I didn't check the earrings but I bet they are very pricey as well.