Spring/Summer bag choice

Which would you choose for fun Spring/Summer bag?

• Neverfull DA Animation

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Hermes Evelyne in a bright color like orange or pink

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters

Daisy22

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
So, I was all set to get the new DA Neverfull (Animation) when it is released this Spring until I got sucked into a youtube review of an Hermes Evelyne (which I never really thought about before). Basically, I'm not sure which I'd prefer but I only want one bag for this purpose.

It depends on how long you plan to keep it. I have an Evelyne and when I try it on, it's just so comfortable because of how the leather hugs your body. The colors are also very well saturated and they don't fade. The LV neverfull animation is more stylish and you could get tired of the print after a while. Also consider how the vachetta will age whether this will bother you or not in the long run.

I echo the comments prior when I say that the animation line can look dated fairly quick unless it was deemed unusually popular/high demand (i.e Sprouse Roses or the Watercolour) and if you're looking for classic longevity then you'd be better off with a 'plain' canvas NF or the Hermes - which one would ultimately come down to personal preference, lifestyle, current collection, etc.

I got an Evelyne pm for a special birthday in Etoupe and it's so summer-chic. Lightweight, holds a ton, really one of my favorite bags of all time. Stuff a little pochette or clutch inside and pull out for dinner and you have the perfect travel combo. I love my Neverfull but could not live without the Evelyne.

You all have convinced me that at the very least I probably don't want the animation. I may, also, have enough neverfulls. I think I need to check out the Evelyne in person as I said it wasn't on my radar.

I got an Evelyne pm for a special birthday in Etoupe and it's so summer-chic. Lightweight, holds a ton, really one of my favorite bags of all time. Stuff a little pochette or clutch inside and pull out for dinner and you have the perfect travel combo. I love my Neverfull but could not live without the Evelyne.

Get an Evelyn in clemence. Very casual chic. I have one in H orange and couldn't be happier with it. You will love it for many years.

Do either of you carry your Evelyne as a shoulder bag? If so, does it work well as a shoulder bag not just a messenger?