Scarves Spring/summer 2022 scarves

So I went the other day to the store to check out some recent scarves, but in the end walked out with two from this spring/summer 2022 season... Plumets et Panaches and Hermes on the Beach. As I walked home, I kept thinking that I should return Plumets et Panaches, since it has many things I normally don't like: A lot (A LOT!) of white, a very classic design etc. And I thought I would keep Hermes on the Beach since I love the exuberance of the design and the summer vacation vibe. HOWEVER, when I got home and tried them again, I really appreciated the versatility of Plumets - you can hide the white parts and you can choose to highlight different colors, so it's like many scarves in one, and I love the polka dots. Beach, otoh, not sure the CW works on me, I find it dull on second look.
Would be interested to hear opinions!

View attachment 5671396

View attachment 5671397

View attachment 5671398

View attachment 5671402
View attachment 5671403

View attachment 5671405

View attachment 5671404

View attachment 5671406
Both are gorgeous. :faint:

Good morning @ajaxbreaker and congratulations! I am your twin on Beach and sister with the black white Plumets. I adore both. I think the colorful Plumets is lovely on you and I also think the H on the Beach is great but perhaps it is not best with black-- it is such a summery vibe as you say. Here are a couple of thumbnails of mine in case it helps you decide...The scarf loves whites and pastels-- don't know if that's your jam... Hope this helps!! I love them both on you for what it is worth!
View attachment 5671438View attachment 5671439
The second knot is TDF, Lkb. :faint:

I love this one so much! Unfortunately no longer available in Europe… I am hoping the SS23 Retour à la nature in pink will be as lovely so I can by that one ☝️
I think Retour in pink is very very lovely @redheaddem ! Not quite as monochromatic-- but the artistry looks the same (no wonder! It is the same team...) :lol:
Wow... This is sooo gorgeous ! Thank you for the picture !
You are very welcome! Thank you for the Retour mod shots @Liz86000 ...
I love how you tied this!
Thank you @Winter4! I believe it is called the "cowboy weave"-- do a cowboy fold and then weave the tails instead of tying them!

I tried this muted CW of Splash Park at the store today as they had it on display. I am strongly tempted to get it: I've been wanting a whimsical CSGM for a while (the few I do have are serious/classical designs) and this fits the bill, yet the neutral colors will go with everything. What do you guys think?

(On the other hand, perhaps I should look for a colorful whimsical CSGM, as more of a statement piece? I LOVE bright colors. The eternal debate....)
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-27 at 18.09.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-27 at 18.09.48.jpeg

I tried this muted CW of Splash Park at the store today as they had it on display. I am strongly tempted to get it: I've been wanting a whimsical CSGM for a while (the few I do have are serious/classical designs) and this fits the bill, yet the neutral colors will go with everything. What do you guys think?

(On the other hand, perhaps I should look for a colorful whimsical CSGM, as more of a statement piece? I LOVE bright colors. The eternal debate....)
View attachment 5702251

View attachment 5702252
Looks a little bland for my taste and may go with less than you think. Seems you’re drawn to bright colors and you’re not sure about this. Go with your gut.

Reactions: FizzyWater

View attachment 5702251

View attachment 5702252
Look for a colorful whimsical CSGM. (IMHO :heart:)

View attachment 5702251

View attachment 5702252
I agree with Holsby, more colours please!

View attachment 5702251

View attachment 5702252
I love Splash Park for its fun and whimsy and I think would suit the design, and would look even better on you, in one of the brighter colourways. This is the one I have and I have seen it online and in stores in Europe still.

04694525-FA70-42E5-97BD-E9D896BB1AC2.jpeg