Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

So elegant! A timeless classic, especially in this CW

Bandana Couvertures et Tenues de Jour Fleuri with marble silk flower - in rose: The flower on the website has finer colours than the one I got. More than double the price of an “ordinary“ Bandana is steep. And I am usually not the hot pink type - but it ties so nicely... :love: Am in love somehow in spite of the (for me) slightly wilde colour. The second pic shows the colours best - sorry for the bad lighting.
View attachment 4985023View attachment 4985027View attachment 4985028
Outstanding! This is a virtuoso piece and the marbleing works so well in this format. The colors are delicious

Ex libris Atlantis
Such an amazing CW! Versatile and impacting

Scarf mail today. Coloration 16 of Zambeze. I adore the bold colors. View attachment 4986472
It is fabulous in this Cw and perfect for you

I wore my Grand Manège Love bandana yesterday. I know it is a reissue, but perhaps someone would like to see it. Wish I had some matching heart shaped earrings because those would all work nicely for Valentine’s Day tomorrow!

View attachment 4988980
Looks so beautiful on you! What fabulous colors and I am in love with the little hearts!

Selle des Steppes scarf 90 in Noir/rouge cw03. Happy Valentine’s, everyone! :heart:
View attachment 4989858View attachment 4989859View attachment 4989860View attachment 4989861
Fabulous! So dramatic and elegant in this CW

My Acinonyx Jubatus in CW02 has arrived. One look at this gorgeous cheetah by Robert Dallet and I had to have it. This is a 140 cm wash scarf in silk twill. Colors are vert/bleu/brun. The background color is a most flattering rose blush color. I love how soft it is. I am sensitive to cashmere, so I see myself wearing this quite a bit more than I do my other large scarves.

View attachment 4992818View attachment 4992819View attachment 4992820View attachment 4992821View attachment 4992822View attachment 4992823View attachment 4992824
It is sublime!
Congrats

So impossibly chic on you! Love it worn with deep red

I’m playing with my Swinging Saint Germain too. Love the design and these colors, but it’s not View attachment 4993664View attachment 4993665View attachment 4993667View attachment 4993668View attachment 4993670as easy as most 70s. Needs some fussing, which I don’t usually like to do.
Love this CW on you and the hem is amazing... I know what you mean about the “fussing” though, as this designs I would guess needs a bit of extra work to “fall” well

I told myself I was done with spring after Ex Libris and Zambeze ...but NO! :facepalm:

I have wanted a marble silk scarf since they first came out (but only the flowers). So when this showed up online, I didn't hesitate. It was delayed due to the bad weather for a week, but this lovely sunny day that finally got over freezing, this showed up on my porch! (Now I put it aside in the magic MrBcat SGV until another day....but will dream of rainbow flowers tonight!) :yes:

View attachment 4996104
View attachment 4996105View attachment 4996106
Sooo amazing and so beautiful on you!

Hello.
didn’t post for a century!))
Yesterday was a mail day and some treats after terrible weather we had in TX
So one and only Dallet
Sooooo beautiful!

View attachment 4997244View attachment 4997245View attachment 4997246View attachment 4997247View attachment 4997248View attachment 4997249
Thanks
Fabulous!!

Advice request. I am awaiting delivery on Faubourg Tropical, Dallets Cheetah 140 same as Redbird Hermes, and ex libris Atlantis in the orange/blue c/w. My question is do you think I should keep or return Space Derby. The colours are different from other scarves I already have, but I'm not sure if this one suits me. Any advice appreciated.View attachment 4997579View attachment 4997580View attachment 4997581View attachment 4997582
I know it’s kinda late for a response, but my opinion is that it looks fantastic on you. I hope you decided to keep it because this one will be a collector’s item

Just received CW 02 Jubatus. Love the pale pink tone, and the hint of blue is amazing. This is going to be my favorite from SS21. Only issue: it is obviously thinner than the 90 cm kachinas wash scarf I bought last year. Anybody else notice this on your wash scarf?
What a delicate and utterly sublime CW... The design is a masterpiece

Good morning everyone,
New in the forum, I wanted to share
2 scarves I love from the new collection:

La marche du Zambèze
View attachment 5000523View attachment 5000526

Cheval de Fête
View attachment 5000524View attachment 5000525
Both are spectacular silks and look amazing on you... Great choices!

I received the Shawl 140 " En attendant Ulysse" last week, he will accompany me for many days and evenings...
View attachment 5001514View attachment 5001515View attachment 5001516
It is breathtaking! Probably my favorite CW

Hi everyone, after an extremely busy week, I have time to post some pics. TGIF!!!! I have quite a few photos. If there are too many please delete them. My hair is reacting to the 35 degree Celsius humid weather!! I will be keeping all of the scarves. I'm not sure about the twilly or the scarf ring.View attachment 5002691View attachment 5002692View attachment 5002693View attachment 5002694View attachment 5002695View attachment 5002696View attachment 5002697View attachment 5002699View attachment 5002700View attachment 5002701
Love all of these and so glad to hear you are keeping all of them... Each one is amazing

Such a gorgeous orange scarf... Love the tonalities and how the patterns look in this CW

My red Pegase shawl came in. I also ordered the blue. We’ll see if the order takes.

View attachment 5004172
Oooh, it is breathtaking!

As a huge CSGM lover (they are so useful and practical to me) this season unfortunately I was not feeling any of the women’s shawls, but the men’s side had one I really liked and finally got it today. Lettres en Boite, and I had to go with the CW that showed the boxes in their “correct” orange color of course ;)

Liking the geometrical lines and shades of gray. I think it will be very easy to wear for me!

View attachment 5004504View attachment 5004505View attachment 5004506
Agree... very easy to wear and uber elegant... Love it on you

Hi, I see that many of us are interested in the Pegase 140. I finally got it in the khaki cw. Yes, it’s very thin and wrinkles easily...i was determined to get the black/white cw but when my SA showed me this cw, I knew I had to bring it home! View attachment 5008446View attachment 5008442View attachment 5008444View attachment 5008452
It is fabulous! In love with this wonderful CW!

So impossibly chic on you! Love it worn with deep red

Love this CW on you and the hem is amazing... I know what you mean about the “fussing” though, as this designs I would guess needs a bit of extra work to “fall” well

Sooo amazing and so beautiful on you!

Fabulous!!

I know it’s kinda late for a response, but my opinion is that it looks fantastic on you. I hope you decided to keep it because this one will be a collector’s item

What a delicate and utterly sublime CW... The design is a masterpiece

Both are spectacular silks and look amazing on you... Great choices!

It is breathtaking! Probably my favorite CW

Love all of these and so glad to hear you are keeping all of them... Each one is amazing

Such a gorgeous orange scarf... Love the tonalities and how the patterns look in this CW

Oooh, it is breathtaking!

Agree... very easy to wear and uber elegant... Love it on you

It is fabulous! In love with this wonderful CW!

Thank you fifi! (Still waiting for it...hopefully soon!)

Me who had trouble wearing pink, I love this mixture of colors "Selle Des steppes"
It will be for me a favorite scarf of this spring :smile:
View attachment 5009635View attachment 5009637View attachment 5009636
One of my favorite CWs of this design and suits you so well... Beautiful!

Got my green Cheval punk today, if I'm reading the tag correctly it's CW 06.

I love the design, and this is probably the best colorway for me, even though it's not perfect. I've been looking for a brighter scarf, and this definitely fits the bill.
Such a magnificent CW! Looks awesome on you... I am dying to try this one on myself

Space derby cw13. I took some quick shots right when I got home before getting too dark. I really like the orangey yellow part.

View attachment 5010647

View attachment 5010648

View attachment 5010649

View attachment 5010650

View attachment 5010651

View attachment 5010652

View attachment 5010653
Love the subtle ombré on this Cw... Such an amazing design!

My Le Pegase D'Hermes in blue arrived today. I know a few pictures have already been posted, but here are a few more. I love the colors and plan to keep it. I purchased the Dallet cheetah in CW02 already this season, and I think between these two scarves, they will coordinate with most of my wardrobe.

View attachment 5011543View attachment 5011544View attachment 5011545
Spectacular! Looks so amazing on you! Beyond gorgeous CW

*Faubourg Tropical" in Bleu jean, vert, jaune
Personally, I find this scarf very feminine and in the theme of spring...
View attachment 5012462View attachment 5012464View attachment 5012466
So fresh and romantic for Spring! Love it on you

Camails et Couvertures slim losange from the men’s collection. Gris/Bordeaux/Vert.
View attachment 5013210
So chic! What a great design and format

Had some time to play with a few new silks and cashmere
Love this!

My only new scarf this season, I loved this design from the first look and never really got it out of my head. Cheval Punk in the most neutral colorway. View attachment 5013734View attachment 5013736View attachment 5013739View attachment 5013743
I so wish to try this design on... It is so amazing! Love this chic and subtle CW

Today great sun in Switzerland, I take the opportunity to make photos to share with you "Selle des steppes" Indigo/vert/multicolore
View attachment 5017334View attachment 5017335View attachment 5017336
Glorious CW and looks amazing on you!

Received my two Pegase scarves this week. I was lucky enough to snag both of these online. Now just waiting for the green/khaki version to come out in the US

This is definitely my favorite H scarf so far. The black and white colorway is so soft and neutral in person, it’ll be very versatile.
Oooh, lucky you! These are spectacular!

I loved the blue Selles des Steppes so beautifully modeled by @Béa_soie that I also got the pink one. Such gorgeous borders to play with. Also reposting from this morning the green cw of Faubourg Tropical. Think I am scarf-ready for spring? Can't wait to "spring forward" on the clock this Saturday!
View attachment 5018138View attachment 5018139
Great choice! The pink is subtle perfection and the mix of colors so inspired! Looks lovely on you

There, no more head tilting needed. ;) :giggle:

View attachment 5021101
Love it!

Hello everyone!

this morning I was dancing with the horses...
View attachment 5021354
and this afternoon, I played with the double-sided scarf "la danse des chevaux". (marine-tempête-beige)
View attachment 5021356View attachment 5021357
View attachment 5021359View attachment 5021358View attachment 5021360
Wonderful design and such a treat that it is double-sided! So dynamic!

Hello!
A scarf that I find sunny and you?
« la marche du Zambèze », (Orange, brun, caramel)
View attachment 5026565
This warm CW works so well for this design

another scarf from the men’s collection that I love....
"Carré H 100 Cheval punk" (turquoise, marine, gris)

View attachment 5027830View attachment 5027831
Marvelous blues and so beautifully tied... Love the plaid

Astrologie Sunrise in colorway 2, rose/ciel/vert arrived today. Such sweet spring colors on this one.

View attachment 5028282View attachment 5028283View attachment 5028284View attachment 5028285
This is breathTaking! What incredible tonalities!

So I finally picked up the 90cm silk version of Selle des Steppes in Noir / Rouge / Multicolore a few days ago! It is a lovely reminder of my first ever time riding a horse, in the Mongolian steppes.

View attachment 5029212

Here's a quick modshot! I am using the Asymmetrical Butterfly Wings knot designed by the lovely IG scarf knotter @scarflookbook. This knot is one of the reasons why I decided to get the scarf after all... The amount of negative space and the bold borders makes it very different from all my other scarves so far.

View attachment 5029214

I've also gotten my SA's assistance to put in a worldwide search for the elusive Faubourg Tropical CW 08. Am keeping my fingers crossed it looks just like this photo from the Chinese RED app. I will post more pictures of the scarf if I do manage to get my hands of it!!!

View attachment 5029218
Spectacular CW that looks amazing on you! Definitely a focal point of an an outfit
Adding two more from this season...

Correspondence men’s 100. First thing that caught my eye this season. Have to go with the CW that is the truest to a subway map of course :smile: It happened to be the only one left in my store in this CW, so I am ignoring the tag kinda falling off - will just take it off myself anyways!

View attachment 5030727

View attachment 5030728

View attachment 5030762

View attachment 5030730

And I think someone already shared this one but here is some more of Faubourg Tropical CW04. I would definitely describe this as muted - I think the photos are showing the blue to be brighter than I see it IRL. I loved the other more colorful CWs but when I tried this one on I knew it was the most practical one for me in terms of wearability.

View attachment 5030731

View attachment 5030732

View attachment 5030733

View attachment 5030734
Great choiceS! I know you will wear them often as they are so glam and versatile

Hello dear friends. I just received this 140 wash silk, Acinonyx Jubatus. The border should be in rouge, but I decided to take this one!:blush:
View attachment 5032316View attachment 5032317
Masterpiece!

I realize not much is said about twillys here. I’m in love with their recent black and white designs!:heart::heart::heart:

View attachment 5032575
Love each one... classic elegance

Faubourg Tropical, cw 02. Some pics for reference for anyone who may be considering this beauty.
View attachment 5033297View attachment 5033298View attachment 5033299
This was made for you... so lovely!

Striking and elegant

New blue for my collection:
View attachment 5034837
I love it!

Space Derby in CW13 has arrived, and with this I should be done with my S/S2021 scarf purchases. I loved the design, and I kept looking for the dark blue, bright red, or the bright yellow colorways, and I never saw them. I don't wear orange or black well at all, so it was down to either the light blue or this light pink. After stalking h.com for weeks, the light pink briefly appeared a few days ago.

I'm attaching some pictures for you.

View attachment 5036043View attachment 5036044View attachment 5036045View attachment 5036046View attachment 5036047
Love this one so much on you!

It's amazing how much time I spend here and STILL I didn't know about these. Discovered in the drawer at Madison yesterday - Marblized silk twillies. Of course they cost more ($330 each, yikes). But.....beautiful.

View attachment 5036065View attachment 5036066View attachment 5036067View attachment 5036070View attachment 5036072View attachment 5036073View attachment 5036074View attachment 5036075View attachment 5036076
These are spectacular

Simply amazing

Picked up my Faubourg tropical cw 08 with my new in bolide 27 in craie a few days ago.

View attachment 5037956
Hi dear!
I tried to take a few photos today (natural lighting and no filter) but I am really not good at tying it so my photos probably don’t do justice to this beautiful scarf at all :P
View attachment 5038763View attachment 5038764
It is a masterpiece... Sublime!

I am eagerly waiting for my gray/white Faubourg Tropical-- already have the green and blue bordered one (which I may not actually keep). And just today here is scarf mail of the blue heart applique bandana. I think it is so cute. I did not know what color the heart would be -- the website does say it is random but am happy with my pink/blue combo.
View attachment 5039800View attachment 5039799View attachment 5039798
What a glorious CW of a masterpiece

One more 140 wash carre for me :cool:
Funny, I actually had this one on my love , but resist , list. So glad I didn´t! :giggle:
I thought about it and it´s acually a no-brainer, colours work as a neutral, (its cw01), and I think the dallet for hermes designs are quite classic and timeless.
When it´s tied, it just has the right amount of animal print for not being too overwhelming. :love:
View attachment 5040555View attachment 5040556
So allover , that one turned out to be a winner for me, and I ended up doing a quite long video on it too…:amuse::flowers:

And if anybody is looking for this, one just popped up earlier on the eu site.. ;)

Edited: Own SM
Showstopping beauty!

My Faubourg CW 08 has arrived! Here are some mod shots taken on the fly.
View attachment 5044002View attachment 5044003View attachment 5044005
Pic below of the two I kept. Hope this helps others contemplating this beauty!
View attachment 5044010
Oooh lucky you! My fav CW of this design... Amazing!

Wrapping up my SS2021 (the only thing remaining in my wishlist this season is Atlantis but I can go without it). I believe all of these have been shared previously in this thread but hopefully more pics don’t hurt :smile: and yes I know I like one type of CWs...you can sense the theme here...my SA had a laugh with me at how she knows exactly what scarves to hold for me without me even asking...:lol:

L'Instruction du Roy Bayadère CW13
View attachment 5051380

En Roue Libre CW16
View attachment 5051381

Le Pegase d'Hermes Cut CW13
View attachment 5051382
So many beauties... Congrats!

I got this after watching the official video about how silk marbling is done in Kyoto.
-Couvertures et Tenues de Jour bandana 55-
View attachment 5054982View attachment 5054983View attachment 5054984
Great choice! It is masterful

Cross posted on the Silk Marbling scarves thread. My amazing SA managed to find Robe de Soie for me, definitely worth the wait. I just can't find a reason to wear it out since we're in lockdown.

View attachment 5058523
View attachment 5058524View attachment 5058525
View attachment 5058526View attachment 5058527
Oh so amazing!

Marble Silk Robe du Soir. Like Mktlim, I can't wear it out, so I contemplate and admire it at home ! It is joyful, colourful and funny. The silk texture is amazing, slightly different than usual, at once softer, more mellow and a bit thinner. Its price is quite outrageous. Never again ! Till next time :giggle:
Truly a masterpiece... i think I might never wear it but just stare at its beauty

So many beautiful scarves! I felt very lucky when I was able to have this Astrologie Sunrise in these colors!
She's finally in. It was tough to decide between CWs but seeing @cherryblossum's post in Feb, this CW3 was a winner for my neutral, neutral, neutral taste. Plot twist (not really), what was mentioned also earlier in this thread, Wash seems to be their new term for what used to be Plume in the 140s, so no wonder it is thin and wrinkles. But the tag does indeed say PLU, unlike the site. I wish H would get their act together tbh, because for what they charge, we could expect better information. Regardless, I will be keeping and I love it.

For those interested in some additional pics (cherryblossum posted the full scarf and tag already), here are some details and two modelling shots (on black tshirt, I'm making zero effort here). I actually don't mind the yellow gold border (I thought it would bother me but echoes my mostly YG jewellery). Last shot is the scarf with a smokey quartz rose gold earring up against it - it helps really place the colours. Only thing I don't like, but that was expected, was the vast expanse of sky in the upper left corner that just translates into empty space when tied. But no matter as there are enough ways to tie this beauty whilst avoiding it. Keeper. And probably my only purchase from this season seeing the glacial pace at which things are coming in and the general lack of CWs that work for me...
View attachment 5061478View attachment 5061479View attachment 5061480View attachment 5061481View attachment 5061482View attachment 5061484
Great choices! These are timeless classics

I got the beige tone cw and I love it! Yes the one-sided printing can be a (minor) issue but it works for me. :biggrin:
View attachment 5066199View attachment 5066200View attachment 5066201
Simply amazing

This cw is a good surprise! Seeing a scarf irl is really important! La danse des chevaux double face cw 04.
View attachment 5070015View attachment 5070017View attachment 5070016View attachment 5070014
Such a striking silk and I love this Cw

Oh, so sorry it didn’t work for you, but thanks so much for these pics as this one has been so elusive... amazing colors

She's finally in. It was tough to decide between CWs but seeing @cherryblossum's post in Feb, this CW3 was a winner for my neutral, neutral, neutral taste. Plot twist (not really), what was mentioned also earlier in this thread, Wash seems to be their new term for what used to be Plume in the 140s, so no wonder it is thin and wrinkles. But the tag does indeed say PLU, unlike the site. I wish H would get their act together tbh, because for what they charge, we could expect better information. Regardless, I will be keeping and I love it.

For those interested in some additional pics (cherryblossum posted the full scarf and tag already), here are some details and two modelling shots (on black tshirt, I'm making zero effort here). I actually don't mind the yellow gold border (I thought it would bother me but echoes my mostly YG jewellery). Last shot is the scarf with a smokey quartz rose gold earring up against it - it helps really place the colours. Only thing I don't like, but that was expected, was the vast expanse of sky in the upper left corner that just translates into empty space when tied. But no matter as there are enough ways to tie this beauty whilst avoiding it. Keeper. And probably my only purchase from this season seeing the glacial pace at which things are coming in and the general lack of CWs that work for me...
View attachment 5061478View attachment 5061479View attachment 5061480View attachment 5061481View attachment 5061482View attachment 5061484
Splendid! You look gorgeous and this scarf is just perfect on you. Great idea pairing the earrings to help show its colors.