Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

She's finally in. It was tough to decide between CWs but seeing @cherryblossum's post in Feb, this CW3 was a winner for my neutral, neutral, neutral taste. Plot twist (not really), what was mentioned also earlier in this thread, Wash seems to be their new term for what used to be Plume in the 140s, so no wonder it is thin and wrinkles. But the tag does indeed say PLU, unlike the site. I wish H would get their act together tbh, because for what they charge, we could expect better information. Regardless, I will be keeping and I love it.

For those interested in some additional pics (cherryblossum posted the full scarf and tag already), here are some details and two modelling shots (on black tshirt, I'm making zero effort here). I actually don't mind the yellow gold border (I thought it would bother me but echoes my mostly YG jewellery). Last shot is the scarf with a smokey quartz rose gold earring up against it - it helps really place the colours. Only thing I don't like, but that was expected, was the vast expanse of sky in the upper left corner that just translates into empty space when tied. But no matter as there are enough ways to tie this beauty whilst avoiding it. Keeper. And probably my only purchase from this season seeing the glacial pace at which things are coming in and the general lack of CWs that work for me...
Acinonyx Jubatus 140 H653692S03 (SS 2021) .jpg20210421_103416.jpg20210421_103429.jpg176707798_1148763605568472_2033954646521378727_n.jpg20210421_104113.jpg20210421_104303.jpg

She's finally in. It was tough to decide between CWs but seeing @cherryblossum's post in Feb, this CW3 was a winner for my neutral, neutral, neutral taste. Plot twist (not really), what was mentioned also earlier in this thread, Wash seems to be their new term for what used to be Plume in the 140s, so no wonder it is thin and wrinkles. But the tag does indeed say PLU, unlike the site. I wish H would get their act together tbh, because for what they charge, we could expect better information. Regardless, I will be keeping and I love it.

For those interested in some additional pics (cherryblossum posted the full scarf and tag already), here are some details and two modelling shots (on black tshirt, I'm making zero effort here). I actually don't mind the yellow gold border (I thought it would bother me but echoes my mostly YG jewellery). Last shot is the scarf with a smokey quartz rose gold earring up against it - it helps really place the colours. Only thing I don't like, but that was expected, was the vast expanse of sky in the upper left corner that just translates into empty space when tied. But no matter as there are enough ways to tie this beauty whilst avoiding it. Keeper. And probably my only purchase from this season seeing the glacial pace at which things are coming in and the general lack of CWs that work for me...
View attachment 5061478View attachment 5061479View attachment 5061480View attachment 5061481View attachment 5061482View attachment 5061484
Fabulous post
Witty and so accurate
Lovely scarf - even lovelier woman
Thank you for sharing - very tempting colorway

Reactions: julian.f

View attachment 5061478View attachment 5061479View attachment 5061480View attachment 5061481View attachment 5061482View attachment 5061484
Perfection !!

that’s a very pretty cw too !

it’s beautiful with your eye color, wow. great choice for you!!!
and i hear you on the lack of sensible cws... for me none this season given online selection is super limited here atm and not going in store any time soon

Advice please!! I have the opportunity to acquire either a marble silk twilly, a muffler (maxi twilly) or the 90 marble robe du soir. Which would you say yes to?
Are you able to see either of the specific twilly or muffler before making your decision? Since the marbling can be quite different from scarf to scarf, you may just prefer how the design printed on one versus the other, even if you otherwise generally prefer the alternate format. Regarding the RdS, the overall design would make the specific printing characteristics less prominent.

Reactions: Julide
Are you able to see either of the specific twilly or muffler before making your decision? Since the marbling can be quite different from scarf to scarf, you may just prefer how the design printed on one versus the other, even if you otherwise generally prefer the alternate format. Regarding the RdS, the overall design would make the specific printing characteristics less prominent.
Great advice, yes i will ask my SA for a photo of the specific items, Thankyou.

Advice please!! I have the opportunity to acquire either a marble silk twilly, a muffler (maxi twilly) or the 90 marble robe du soir. Which would you say yes to?
I was able to see the muffler and the 90 today in my store - I ended up getting the 90 robe du soir. I like it that there's more cream color in the background. I'm not a big fan of pink and there's too much pink in the twilly/muffler.
Do you plan to actually use the scarf or do you just collect it?
Definitely the 90 is more versatile and functional, followed by the muffler if you prefer more colors. I don't use twilly a lot but if you simply wish to own/collect a small piece from the recent marble collection and don't plan to use it at all, go for the twilly then.
Hope that helps. :-p

Reactions: hotgalaxy
Also the muffler has an interesting construction. It is two pieces sewn together. I’m not sure I like the way it is made for the price they charge. I am away from home but can try to take pics later:flowers:

Reactions: lyseiki8
I was able to see the muffler and the 90 today in my store - I ended up getting the 90 robe du soir. I like it that there's more cream color in the background. I'm not a big fan of pink and there's too much pink in the twilly/muffler.
Do you plan to actually use the scarf or do you just collect it?
Definitely the 90 is more versatile and functional, followed by the muffler if you prefer more colors. I don't use twilly a lot but if you simply wish to own/collect a small piece from the recent marble collection and don't plan to use it at all, go for the twilly then.
Hope that helps. :-p
These photos of the muffler were sent to me by a very helpful SA. I find it too busy compared to the 90 carré which is more versatile. And I love this adorable horse !

Attachments

• IMG_6518.JPG
    IMG_6518.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1741.JPEG
    IMG_1741.JPEG
    284 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6515.JPG
    IMG_6515.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1739.JPEG
    IMG_1739.JPEG