Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

I told myself I was done with spring after Ex Libris and Zambeze ...but NO! :facepalm:

I have wanted a marble silk scarf since they first came out (but only the flowers). So when this showed up online, I didn't hesitate. It was delayed due to the bad weather for a week, but this lovely sunny day that finally got over freezing, this showed up on my porch! (Now I put it aside in the magic MrBcat SGV until another day....but will dream of rainbow flowers tonight!) :yes:

View attachment 4996104
View attachment 4996105View attachment 4996106
This is fantastic on you!! ❤️ Congrats and enjoy this special beauty, dear twin!

• Love
Reactions: bunnycat
Thank you so much for posting this beautiful scarf. Based on your skin complexion - at least on my screen - these are wonderfully flattering colours for you. Seing this, it's harder for me to imagine if the orange blue scarf will accentuate your type just as beautifully. I also think this scarf and how it ties is so lovely. Hope that helps.
Yes it does help, thanks

Yes, this looks lovely! I think the colors definitely suit you.
Hi hotgalaxy. I think this looks lovely with your coloring. Is it the colors themselves (which I think work beautifully for you) or the fact that the pastels are not in your ordinary style/comfort zone?
Thanks for responding. I feel as if these pastel colours are washing me out. I love the design though.

• Love
Reactions: hotgalaxy
  • Love
Advice request. I am awaiting delivery on Faubourg Tropical, Dallets Cheetah 140 same as Redbird Hermes, and ex libris Atlantis in the orange/blue c/w. My question is do you think I should keep or return Space Derby. The colours are different from other scarves I already have, but I'm not sure if this one suits me. Any advice appreciated.View attachment 4997579View attachment 4997580View attachment 4997581View attachment 4997582
Personally I love it on you - in fact you have inspired me to go look for this CW!
My vote is that it’s a keeper !!

• Love
I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but does anyone own cw 10 (the green one) of Le Pegase d'Hermes wash 140? Would really like to see what this cw is like irl.

Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 2.27.36 PM.png

Advice request. I am awaiting delivery on Faubourg Tropical, Dallets Cheetah 140 same as Redbird Hermes, and ex libris Atlantis in the orange/blue c/w. My question is do you think I should keep or return Space Derby. The colours are different from other scarves I already have, but I'm not sure if this one suits me. Any advice appreciated.View attachment 4997579View attachment 4997580View attachment 4997581View attachment 4997582
With the blue you are safe, but c/w 01 will take you a level higher. These colours are yours, too, and you will glow.
H003573S 01-worn.jpg Picture Hermes.com

Last edited:
I told myself I was done with spring after Ex Libris and Zambeze ...but NO! :facepalm:

I have wanted a marble silk scarf since they first came out (but only the flowers). So when this showed up online, I didn't hesitate. It was delayed due to the bad weather for a week, but this lovely sunny day that finally got over freezing, this showed up on my porch! (Now I put it aside in the magic MrBcat SGV until another day....but will dream of rainbow flowers tonight!) :yes:

View attachment 4996104
View attachment 4996105View attachment 4996106
Bunnycat, this is a very special and spectacular addition to your collection. Oh, my! It’s fabulous. Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: bunnycat
Reactions: Holsby
This is fantastic on you!! ❤ Congrats and enjoy this special beauty, dear twin!

Thank you Sammy twin! :hugs:

Bunnycat, this is a very special and spectacular addition to your collection. Oh, my! It’s fabulous. Congratulations!

Thankyou dear Karenska! :hugs: Dreaming of flowers now! I won't have to wait too long....he's seen me make moon eyes over it so it'll probably go straight to the top of the (small- I swear! :lol: ) pile now....

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but does anyone own cw 10 (the green one) of Le Pegase d'Hermes wash 140? Would really like to see what this cw is like irl.

View attachment 4998343
I didn't buy it because it was too washed out on me but did try it on in the boutique - sorry no pictures - but IMO the soft, faded colours on the website and from this photo are pretty true to life.