Spring-Summer 2020

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Iamminda likes this.
  2. Fuchsia
    Yellow
    Light Green
    Sky Blue
    Camel
    Light Rose

Attached Files:

Kimbashop and JenJBS like this.
  3. Minis

Attached Files:

4. Some other bags

Attached Files:

Kimbashop likes this.
  5. Canvas Bucket

Attached Files:

6. Croc embossed
    Bright Red and Leaf Green

Attached Files:

7. Cloud clutch

Attached Files:

8. Some footwear

Attached Files:

9. Thanks dear, nice to see some new silhouettes. But can we please lose the square toes on shoes?

Sunna, atlantis1982 and ksuromax like this.
  10. Thank you for taking the time to do this post @ksuromax ! :hugs: The Light Rose color is TDF, but I'd be terrified of color transfer and dirt...

11. i think it will work well for light coloured summer tops and sundresses, handles, probably, can be wrapped with the twillies? (to protect them from the sweat and skin oil)

JenJBS likes this.
  12. on the boots they do look hideous (on the model with a clutch), probably because of the solid black look. But i actually like them on the black sandals, for my roman feet they are perfect!
    but my concern is whether the pointy angles will get scaffed too quickly?

13. Thank you for posting all of those, @ksuromax!
    Most of the silhouettes are rather not my style, but the colors and patterns of the new bags are really interesting. Surprisingly, I don't like the shade of green they came out with, but the yellow and especially sky blue colors are TDF!

ksuromax likes this.
  14. i like the yellow, too!! very :sunshine: perfect for summer!

IntheOcean likes this.
  15. And I think it kind of... brings the summer closer to us? Since we won't be having much of a spring this year anyhow.

JenJBS likes this.