Spring/Summer 2019

HA .. well then, I would be BIG-FOOT (since I wear a EU 42 / size 11 or 12 in the US)!!!
i wear 39/39.5 EU in closed toe ones, but full 40 in open toe sandals, i have long 'misical' toe fingers :lol: but as i am not tall it's considered a big size, hence no extra long pointy shoes for me :no:

i wear 39/39.5 EU in closed toe ones, but full 40 in open toe sandals, i have long 'misical' toe fingers :lol: but as i am not tall it's considered a big size, hence no extra long pointy shoes for me :no:
Same here!!! .. long toes (then again, that means that I get to wear 3 toe rings on one toe)!!!! Is your middle toe longer than your big toe? I will never forget, when living in Washington DC, where I attended a party at the British Embassy during the summer and a Scotsman commented on my middle toe being longer than the big toe! He said (in his heavy brogue) - "oh, you are the domineering sort of female"! HA - had to laugh at that because .. well, he wasn't wrong about that!!!

Reactions: ksuromax
Same here!!! .. long toes (then again, that means that I get to wear 3 toe rings on one toe)!!!! Is your middle toe longer than your big toe? I will never forget, when living in Washington DC, where I attended a party at the British Embassy during the summer and a Scotsman commented on my middle toe being longer than the big toe! He said (in his heavy brogue) - "oh, you are the domineering sort of female"! HA - had to laugh at that because .. well, he wasn't wrong about that!!!
lol same for me! it's a hair longer than the big one, and it is of the same length of my little finger on the palm!! :lol:

New Yorkers take notice...apparently a Saks exclusive, comes in wallet and pouch as well.
0400010131399_300x400.jpg

Reactions: ksuromax