Spring/Summer 2015

Me too :sad: every season I feel like I look for an alternative to the Bayswater but something that will still be a "forever" piece.
I am liking the look of a couple of the bags but definitely not a wow.

I just like the overall idea and inspiration from a flower garden scene. I'm not keen on the new Delphie Duo bag, at least the color schemes do nothing for me. I read on a post on instagram that it will cost around 600 Euro, not sure how reliable this source is.

Like the look of those simple totes - the oak and checkered black ones. My heart isn't leaping for them but I could see them being practical.

The bag in the last shot reminds me of a bag they did a few seasons ago, can't think of the name.

Could be an interesting season but I'm always more of a fan of the jewel toned bags.

Was excited to see these. Now underwhelmed. Like the bays buckle. Would defo like to see the others IRL but none are a show stopper for me. I think I've just got old tastes and really love the older styles. Wish they'd re issue the Roxy again so I could buy another one. If they did an oxblood I'd be SO happy.... Back to my dreaming then for me... :nogood:

I like the look of the totes especially the black woven one and the mini lily (I thought there was going to be one this season but not seen as yet!). I bet the prices have all gone up in comparison to this season!!!