Spring Summer 2013 Bags

I've been liking this bag since I saw it the first time. I really wonder what size it may come in and if it will come with both chain length. The boutique in my country said they won't have it and the SAs don't know one bit about the bag. Sometimes, I wish even though they don't order the bag, they would know something about it though.

Usually these seasonal Miss Dior bags come in only one size and one size of chain, but I can be wrong.

Eminere will have a better idea. :smile:

I've been liking this bag since I saw it the first time. I really wonder what size it may come in and if it will come with both chain length. The boutique in my country said they won't have it and the SAs don't know one bit about the bag. Sometimes, I wish even though they don't order the bag, they would know something about it though.
The one I saw was in size medium with short chain :smile:

Im really loving the look of the tweed bags lately. I asked my SA and was told that the tweed miss Dior only come in the small chains :sad: but i prefer longer chains. However the price point for the tweeds are much higher - lady Dior tweeds are $5 and miss Dior tweeds are $5500 :sad:

Anyone have any info on the blue tweed? Is it true that the New Lock pouchettes don't come in tweed material? I would really want to add a tweed to my collection :smile:

Im really loving the look of the tweed bags lately. I asked my SA and was told that the tweed miss Dior only come in the small chains :sad: but i prefer longer chains. However the price point for the tweeds are much higher - lady Dior tweeds are $5 and miss Dior tweeds are $5500 :sad:

Anyone have any info on the blue tweed? Is it true that the New Lock pouchettes don't come in tweed material? I would really want to add a tweed to my collection :smile:
The blue tweed Miss Dior from Summer 2013 does come in both short and long chain lengths. However, not all countries or boutiques will carry both variants.

The New Lock pouches don't come in tweed for Summer 2013.

I am obsessed with the pink bar bag. I mean it's my lock screen and everything. I am literally in a euphoric state from merely looking at it. I used to be a hermes/chanel gal but I think I am desperately in love with dior now...

I am obsessed with the pink bar bag. I mean it's my lock screen and everything. I am literally in a euphoric state from merely looking at it. I used to be a hermes/chanel gal but I think I am desperately in love with dior now...
Better get it quick, it's a one-shot-through only collection just for Summer 2013. ;)

eminere™;24060146 said:
Better get it quick, it's a one-shot-through only collection just for Summer 2013. ;)

Ooh good to know!! So the bar bag won't be a staple Dior bag? Such a gorgeous bag. I am going to head over to the boutique to see if I can buy one!

More bags!

I love how the Dior classics (Lady Dior and Diorissimo) are given minimalist makeovers so that the bag, including the hardware, all look the same.

The new bag which I don't know the name to also looks amazing, but the Dior logo embossing should be a bit smaller to make it look more discreet.

Wow, that first bag, the new one you didn't know the name of, is amazing!!!!