Spring/Summer 2012

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies,
From the email we all got this morning, looks like a lot of new styles to be introduced this week for SS 2012. Promises to be ve-ry interesting! ha ha!
We'll have fun discussing the new styles and the leathers Jackie has selected with her good taste and fashion forecasting. :girlsigh::tender::xtree:

Hi Vanbod,

I like the look of the tote but I do worry a bit about the weight of the bag. I think that's one of the things I like about the London Tote style--minimum hardware and the way it rests makes it very light to carry. Of course, I'm pretty sensitive to heavier bag styles so I don't like anything that has a lot of hardware. Just not good for my back!

I am curious to see what styles will be coming out in the future!

The Florence looks amazing as does the Paris tote. The Florence seems like it might be the answer to my need for a smaller, lighter weight everyday bag. The Paris tote doesn't look too light, but it looks just plain hot.

I like the Paris tote but I'd probably buy a London - less hardware. I like the little bucket bag but for someone else. I don't understand why they renamed the MMS to the Boston Satchel either. I'm not a fan of the backpack or the other tote they have on there (forget the name). I like the softer, curvier shape of the Cannes but I'm not a fan of the zips on the front.

I do like the colour palette - some lovely neutrals and the mint and bright pink pop plus a mix of chevre and calfskin matte should be good for all lifestyles!

The only one I like is the Cannes as it kind of looks Kooba when Kooba was good!

However, I think it's in the wrong colours - too much brown!
I would like to see it in winter colours, like black crash or aubergine. I also don't like the zipper pulls and would prefer to see tassels! Not the stubby tassels on the last seasons bags, but the old long tassels..........I think this would give it a bit of an edge while still looking classic

Pink! Nice to see you. I totally agree about the tassels - I don't really like those funny stubby tassels - the only bag I have them on is the Covet Me and I'm seriously thinking of switching them out for zipper pulls. I know the long tassels are not everyone's cup of tea though!