Spring/summer 2012 sale info!

hmm Summerisima in black? interesting...how did I miss that? I guess I just have on un bout blinders. Hopefully they don't keep me from getting something else nice. I am just trying to be strategic and not go cRRRazaaaaay

and thanks :smile: Your blog is super nice. I like the new set up.

I know you'll post awesome pics :smile:

yeah, I didn't know that it came in black either until I saw it on page 3 of this thread. I was excited about it and justified it because I can get a lot of wear out of it since it's all black. I really wanted the black un bout in a 120, but those seem to be sold out everywhere that I checked, so I think that is it for me for this sale season (unless I happen to get my hands on a pair of patent Biancas in a 39 :graucho:...then I'm done!)

yeah, I didn't know that it came in black either until I saw it on page 3 of this thread. I was excited about it and justified it because I can get a lot of wear out of it since it's all black. I really wanted the black un bout in a 120, but those seem to be sold out everywhere that I checked, so I think that is it for me for this sale season (unless I happen to get my hands on a pair of patent Biancas in a 39 :graucho:...then I'm done!)

oh you're right those are super nice. i hope you get them soon. that is a nice black sandal :thinking:

SongbirdDiva said:

I think those are echasse. If it matters or helps. :smile:

I think those are echasse. If it matters or helps. :smile:

The SA that was helping me thought that I meant the echasse also lol, he actually charged me for them, but then I knew something was wrong when he emailed the receipt. The one that I actually wanted were the black Summerisima that are behind the Echasse. After I caught the mixup, he found the summerisima and charged me for the difference (with discount of course).

The mixup was actually my fault. When I described them, I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the name "summerisima". I actually said black sandals with patent ankle straps lol! I had to email the picture to him and tell him it was the one behind the echasse. When he sent the new receipt it now said Summerisima and I thought to myself, oh yeah duh! :lol:

Btw...your liberation army has me :drool:

hi ladies! is it me or is there a noticeable lack of sale CLs this year on various sites (Net A Porter, NM, etc.)

usually I'd see some styles populated on the sites, but this year, I've yet to find any...

hi ladies! is it me or is there a noticeable lack of sale CLs this year on various sites (Net A Porter, NM, etc.)

usually I'd see some styles populated on the sites, but this year, I've yet to find any...
the sales for CL mostly don't start till the middle of june. jeffrey and joseph are starting way early.

Thanks to a lovely PFer I was able to score a pair of Turquoise Pigalle at 30% off (plus VAT removal)! I am so thrilled and now I guess sale season is over for me as I promised myself on only getting something in turquoise and being done. (ha we'll see how that goes, it's still early in the sale season and temptation is everywhere!):sneaky:

SongbirdDiva said:
The SA that was helping me thought that I meant the echasse also lol, he actually charged me for them, but then I knew something was wrong when he emailed the receipt. The one that I actually wanted were the black Summerisima that are behind the Echasse. After I caught the mixup, he found the summerisima and charged me for the difference (with discount of course).

The mixup was actually my fault. When I described them, I had a brain fart and couldn't remember the name "summerisima". I actually said black sandals with patent ankle straps lol! I had to email the picture to him and tell him it was the one behind the echasse. When he sent the new receipt it now said Summerisima and I thought to myself, oh yeah duh! :lol:

Btw...your liberation army has me :drool:

Wow. I didn't see that was a diff shoe behind. Good eyes! Those are gonna be awesome!!!

Hehe. Thanks. :blush: I need to do updates. (eeep. :smile:)

NANI1972 said:
Thanks to a lovely PFer I was able to score a pair of Turquoise Pigalle at 30% off (plus VAT removal)! I am so thrilled and now I guess sale season is over for me as I promised myself on only getting something in turquoise and being done. (ha we'll see how that goes, it's still early in the sale season and temptation is everywhere!):sneaky:

Congrats Nani! I always think I'm done and then there will be that one pair that I didn't expect to find on sale in my size. I hope you stay strong or don't. :P :smile: