Spring/Summer 2009 Duo?

Jan 22, 2008
Is RM still making the Duo? I need a school bag in the next few months. Does anyone know what colors it is/will be available in? I tried the search function already and still can't find answers. Thanks in advance!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
I don't think the DUO was too popular at all so i doubt it will be remade. There are a few floating around between ebay, and bluefly- i would recommend checking there... I have bought and then sold three duo's and they are gorgeous bags...

Loquita

May 16, 2008
ITA..I want more colors, but I WILL have that bag!!! Anyone know when it may emerge?

ETA: Wait a sec...I think that I can answer my own question. The laptop bag has to come out soon because:

A) We are already seeing a few nautical Nikkis out there (at least @ ravinstyle);
B) The laptop sleeves are on the market now, too

So the laptop bag should be here soon...any one know how much it costs?

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
There is a Noir Duo still on bluefly toki! And there is also a link in deals and steals for an additional 10% off, and free shipping which you can combine..

ITA..I want more colors, but I WILL have that bag!!! Anyone know when it may emerge?

ETA: Wait a sec...I think that I can answer my own question. The laptop bag has to come out soon because:

A) We are already seeing a few nautical Nikkis out there (at least @ ravinstyle);

Oh my.....you are right!!! :yahoo:

neatfreak

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008

I read on another thread that the laptop bag would be a whopping $650. I believe they are available now from Codi in a few colors IIRC.

classicerica

May 10, 2008
sfc
Hmm..I'm just not feelin' the new laptop bag. It kind of reminds me of my lunchbag I had when I was a kid, just bigger and made out of leather.

I really do love my Duo though, I think it's a super cute work/school bag. If you ladies can find a deal on one, I say go for it!! :tup: