Jimmy Choo Spring/Summer 08 on Jimmychoo.com!!!!!

I think I'm going to have to see the suede Ring IRL. I'm surprised that the suede is coming out as a Spring/Summer bag, I would never carry suede in the Summer so I would have to put it away until next Fall.

Also, if it's red....great, but if there's any orange in it I would have to pass. :nogood:

Me too, I wonder about the Suede.. Interesting why spring..
So is that red, the original red.. or a totally different shade from the previous reds?

yeah, I'm cooling off on the collection so far. Love love love the turquoise color on the Mia bag, but the metal that Jburgh pointed out, would be a pain in the .... neck... :P
And all that suede, even on shoes. For summer? :sad:

I also like the teal wallets...but again, suede?? These are the first wallet designs I've liked, though they look teeny tiny by the price tag.

I can't wait to get a new look book.

yeah, I'm cooling off on the collection so far. Love love love the turquoise color on the Mia bag, but the metal that Jburgh pointed out, would be a pain in the .... neck... :P
And all that suede, even on shoes. For summer? :sad:

I also like the teal wallets...but again, suede?? These are the first wallet designs I've liked, though they look teeny tiny by the price tag.

I can't wait to get a new look book.

bella-- i really think you are stealing the thoughts right outta my head:P.....ita:tup:...with it all....

I am totally baffled by introducing suede for Summer as well....now for the Fall...I'm all over that!

Because, and I'm sure most of you don't know this, but I alone am responsible for the suede industry even maintaining their current output. It's been that way since the '80's.

Well, there was this one time in the early '90's when I looked at all my suede boots and bags and thought to myself that perhaps it was time to go faux ala Stella McCartney. :tup:

And then the American Cattleman's Association sent me a case of some really cheap wine and photos of the families that had been left unemployed due to the massive layoffs incurred by my momentary lapse in judgement and I once again embraced all things suede. Just not EVER in the Summer! :nogood:

I am totally baffled by introducing suede for Summer as well....now for the Fall...I'm all over that!

Because, and I'm sure most of you don't know this, but I alone am responsible for the suede industry even maintaining their current output. It's been that way since the '80's.

Well, there was this one time in the early '90's when I looked at all my suede boots and bags and thought to myself that perhaps it was time to go faux ala Stella McCartney. :tup:

And then the American Cattleman's Association sent me a case of some really cheap wine and photos of the families that had been left unemployed due to the massive layoffs incurred by my momentary lapse in judgement and I once again embraced all things suede. Just not EVER in the Summer! :nogood:

I find it really hard to stay on topic when replying to a Stinkerbelle post. You really get me going. The first thing I thought about was the ACA and Oprah hamburger hating scandal. And because I cannot seem to tie the two together (suede and Oprah) in some witty way, I'll ask this:

Would the introduction of suede in S/S be accepted it the bags were pastel, or pale neutral colors? Or is it the weight of the suede that is objectionable?

Jburgh - a very good point to raise. I - think - the pastel colors or pale neutral colors - would have made suede more acceptable for S/S.

Because in my case - when I saw the cream Saba that Bella posted - I was drawn to it versus the black suede. Weird, but yes, that was how I reacted to it. :yes:

I can't do it. I can not do suede in the S/S. It matters not to me what the color of the bag is, it's just rather "heavy" looking even in the lighter colors.

Although, I don't do light suede....nope....too many years of experience with suede to know that no matter how much you baby it, light colored suede is only going to break your heart! :crybaby:

I find it really hard to stay on topic when replying to a Stinkerbelle post. You really get me going. The first thing I thought about was the ACA and Oprah hamburger hating scandal. And because I cannot seem to tie the two together (suede and Oprah) in some witty way, I'll ask this:

Would the introduction of suede in S/S be accepted it the bags were pastel, or pale neutral colors? Or is it the weight of the suede that is objectionable?

Hey! Oprah and I had our differences about the ACA but we worked them out...I reminded her that when she came out with that wagon full of fat after losing 100 pounds....what was she wearing???? Yep, a cute a$$ pair of black suede boots!!

And now we're good! ;)

for me, unless a very small amount as an accent in a pale color, maybe.....otherwise, it is like white after labor day:Push:....just will not do it. :nogood:the weight is not an issue. i have tons of heavy bags.....:P