SPRING SUMMER 07: a season in review (did you make the list?)...

if i knew how to post pics from other threads, i would include the little tomato/rouge vif mini compaignon wallet pic and ... where is aqua!! i thought that was the favored color? i guess sandstone took over...

CUTEST DOG OF THE SEASON...

William - Queenvictoria's dog...

000_0255.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: yea!!! William made the list!!!

I :love: my fat little dog!

if i knew how to post pics from other threads, i would include the little tomato/rouge vif mini compaignon wallet pic and ... where is aqua!! i thought that was the favored color? i guess sandstone took over...

Yea!! :yahoo: I just realized that my lovely Marine wallet got an honorable mention!! (All credit to Celia though... she was the original visionary! :graucho: ) LOL... it only took me - oh... 3 or 4 times visiting this thread before I realized that!!

Also, I give Aqua a nudge into the bright colors honorable mention, for all of the frenzy it credited when it first came out!! This is such a cute idea, I'm gonna go put award theme music on for my wallet now. :P

I keep coming back to this thread for the great pics and summary... :heart:

We should petition Megs and Vlad to have Incoral write a B-bag article for the Blog, wouldn't it be great to see more Balenciaga stuff on there! :smile:

I keep coming back to this thread for the great pics and summary... :heart:

We should petition Megs and Vlad to have Incoral write a B-bag article for the Blog, wouldn't it be great to see more Balenciaga stuff on there! :smile:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I agree though, Balenciaga is under represented in the purseblog.

I better get a free bag or something :P !