SPRING SUMMER 07: a season in review (did you make the list?)...

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
As the end of the Spring Summer 2007 Season comes to an end, (yes, I know, I can’t wait for Violet and Jaune either!)

I would like to dedicate this thread to the BEST:yahoo: and WORST:throwup: of this season…

THE BEST OF THE BEST…

10.) Fayden and Cracker’s Works – the best Anthracites of the season

Cracker's GH WORK:

IMG_1865-1.jpg

Fayden's classic work...w/ Kayla:

P90892.jpg

9. Mammab’s Black Work bag – 05? 04? Nope, it’s ’07! The search for the perfect leather begins…

attachment.jpg

8. The GIANT TRAVELLER - Balenciaga's little giant! The jetsetting-Balenciaga toting PF'ers new BFF for $865 (US)...

IMG_0248.jpg

7. The GIANT HOBO – the new style of the season. I’m guessing PF’er PinkChristie22 is a fan:P . And I know a lot of you are wondering: will it come in classic hardware? Well, let me tell you…I don’t know! Enjoy!

IMG_0170.jpg

6. Katie Holmes (w/ Suri ) Giant Grass Day - now how can you not love that! So adorable, so cute, so lovely...look at that leather! (I'm talking about the bag, not Suri...she's cute too though! :roflmfao: ) - naturally after this pic was released the bag became sought after (EVEN MORE!)

katie_holmes_300x400.jpg

5. Spiralsnowman’s Rouge Vermillion Work – the best I’ve seen :wtf:

47b7da33b3127cce8340db60c6590000001.jpg

4.French Blue and Grass Green – the dynamic duo that brightened everyone’s collections this season.

frblueshoulder22.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

3.) Spring Summer 2007 Leather...THICK is in! The gorgeous leather is back...well, not quite, baby Balenciaga steps...but we'll get there again!

sandwork2.jpg

2. GIANT HARDWARE – wasn’t it just a few months ago when many were disgusted by the thimble size hardware of these new Balenciagas? And soon enough, we warmed up to the idea…and it only cost us an extra $400+ per bag! :yahoo:
421144010_48784f74ca.jpg

1.SANDSTONE! The “blah” color of the season became the most wanted. Giant or Classic, this color is a sure hit! Best leather of the bunch. Currently owned by: Incoralblue, Powderpuff100, Nanaz, Monsoon88, Clarimond, Purse-Ooooh (sorry if I missed an O :roflmfao: ) Purse Fanatic, Circoit, Cate22...are you gonna be joining us soon? :graucho:

Sandstoneghwork.jpg

MORE TO COME!!!!!

CELEBS…

HOT…
Cameron Diaz:yahoo: and Mandy Moore:happydance: …two of the first celebs to help kick start the GIANT HARDWARE season! Naturel Work and Marine Part Time became overnight successes!

cameron-diaz-balenciaga-work.jpg

Fergie :cutesy: toting the Black Giant Work in her video for “Glamorous” causing sensation and people going G to the O to the R to the G to the E-O-U-S.

fergie.jpg

NOT:throwup: …
Janice Dickinson…I’m speechless…if these bags could talk…

janice-dickinson-balenciaga-bag2.jpg

HONORABLE MENTION (part 1)…

Spriralsnowman’s Make up clutch turned mini motorcycle messenger.

VGShoulder4-18-071.jpg

Celia_Hish & Bags4bubbles’ MONEY in Marine – Marine at its best!

KIF_1177.jpg

PinkChristie’s GIANT HOBO moment:
white, aqua, grass

447211854_8f7ba1a14c.jpg

OMG! Our very own The PF Balenciaga Newsletter S/S 07 by our very own Incoralblue! You are amazing! Well-written, nicely selected photos! and every word sooooo~ on the dot...about this season!
Thank you to our :king: of bbags!

Incoralblue : I always love to see ur comments and reviews abt balenciaga....wow, u are my idol~~this is a GREAT THREAD....I'm glad that my purchase for marine is in one of your list.....Feel so PROUD...hahahahahaha

My comments : I love mammab's work bag, can't believe it's 07 season. Also, the transformation of shld clutch to sling bag and used as an evening bag (thanks for ur innovation, spiralsnowman~~). I always like fayden's work and cracker's GH work, aren't they fabulous....speechless is my word!!!!

Also, Katie Holmes's Giant Grass day, becoz of this pic, i'm so in love with the GH style.....that's a beautiful design.

:nuts: How adorable is this thread? Great reviews, Incoral. And I'm thrilled to have made the list!!! :wlae:

*tearfully reading from acceptance speech*
"I'd like to thank every enabler on the B-bag board, I lay the blame on you guys..." :P