Spring Summer 06 Collection

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey, has someone posted the bags from Balenciaga's SS06 collection? There were pictures in the first Vogue Collections magazine that came out a few months ago.
    If not I can post them later.
    I don't want to repost anything that's already been here.
    Gorgeous.

2. now am dying to see them +D

3. :amuse: well, since 25 people have viewed and no one has answered I'll take that as a "no"?

4. I love the first two.

DSC01586.JPG DSC01587.JPG DSC01590.JPG DSC01591.JPG DSC01592.JPG
  5. I love the 3rd one (the croc first!) So damn expensive though.

6. ooo the croc! :biggrin:

7. I'd love to see them!

Ah, see you have posted. What's the 3rd one? City?

8. i think the 3rd one is a classique in pink croc. :smile:

I REALLY like that small, round hobo one. it could be very functional for evenings out and the such... also the striped one is very modern, but i would rather have leather than fabric!

9. hmmm, i dunno which one i'd pick... i think im just into the normal goat stuff....

10. Ahhhh.. I like the b/w stripes one!! I wish they come in a first. :cry:

11. I love the stripes toooooo! Maybe they will have a first.

12. I love the stripes. LVR had that in there list they email you. But I'm not feeling that bank transfer thing.

I just got my cognac purse from Bal NY. It's TDF! I'll post pics ASAP! Love the size!

13. ^^^ Please post pics Greenie!!! I love cognac!!!

14. It's a gorgeous color! :love: More like caramel or scotch (cheers)...very distressed. Love the size! :nuts:

I can't post pics tonight (working out) so tomorrow for sure!

15. I can't wait to see the pics! Congratulations! I just know it has to be gorgeous:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice