Spring Special Edition Louies?

innej

Jan 4, 2006

Has anyone seen any clues, or know of what the special edition spring line by Murakami and Marc Jacobs will be this year? Cherry Blossoms...Cerries...??? I need to know whats next! I have to get out of this winter slump!

There are words that the perforated canvas bags are going to be part of the Spring line but as for limited edition spring line (like the cerise, cherry blossom, vernis fleurs) there is no word yet and a lot of confusion in the LVLU community. =>

hi mello ..

Yes I am an LV fan LOL.. I read on live journal that LVLU was shutting its doors..

I have joined LJ from your link mello, and its cool there -- I was hoping this board would allow me to spread my love around different designers. I think an LVLU or ALVA would encourage me to spend all my £££ just on LV LOL

How long have you been a member on LVLU ?? as I thought it was a rather new LV board and its already shutting its doors!!

mello_yello_jen said:
There are words that the perforated canvas bags are going to be part of the Spring line but as for limited edition spring line (like the cerise, cherry blossom, vernis fleurs) there is no word yet and a lot of confusion in the LVLU community. =>

there was this cute perforated bag from the runway show that i wanted but my SA said that there were no plans to produce the bag....was soso sad :cry: