Spring showers bring July flowers....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This may be my best bal ever....

Courtesy of the wonderful Corey from RDC. I compulsively checked FedEx tracking 2 or 3 times a day for the past week, knowing full well that FedEx only updates the page every morning.

Last night she arrived!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Ta Da!!

[​IMG]

5. A mint condition 04 lilac city. I don't know where on earth this gem was hiding, but it is gorgeous and I am over the moon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you Corey!!

6. beautiful, love the color and the leather!
    many congrats on this rare find and enjoy =)

7. wow! stunning, what a beautiful bag!

8. Amazing!!

9. Wow, what a fabulous color, and in great condition too. It looks gorgeous on you. Enjoy! :nuts: :smile:

10. thank you Star*kitten, pianoblue, beauxgoris, and FiveClosets!

11. #11 Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
    So very beautiful! I love Lilac :love: Many congrats on finding this gem.

12. Wowza! Such gorgeousness! I love 04 Lilac, but it's so hard to find one that hasn't faded. This is a beaut! Congrats!

13. Thank you! I love your new beauties. The ink, that luscious city and the FBF! Nice!

14. Beautifull lilac in mint condition:smile:. That is a real beauty. Congrats!

15. OMG!!! I am so jealous. It's absolutely gorgeous and in mint condition too! You're very lucky. A big congrats ... she's a beauty!