Spring Sales

Yes I googled but would love a real life pic, one on google was faded and kinda scared me. I debated on green. And the black fringe but not sure how long I would wear a fringe bag... ugh decisions and then I end up getting nothing.

I am also scared of FINAL SALE stuff .... its a lot of $ to toss if I hate the bag.

The sale has been very tempting but I hate the Final Sale part of it. Does anyone have any experience with the nylon bags? I'm curious as to how durable they are. I also wish there were more tiny options. I considered the nylon one but it sold out really quickly, which is good because I don't want to buy something if I don't know for sure if I'll love it. Please post any photos from the sale!

I recently bought the yellow tiny from a consignment store and LOVE this bag so much. It was a color I would never think to buy. I do have the iPad case in the citron yellow which I bought about three years ago because I found it on sale and thought it was cute.

I have to say the yellow color is so beautiful and it really goes with everything. It adds a pop of color and makes me happy to look at it. I am not drawn to yellow but kept looking at the yellow PS1 bags online and thought it would work for me.
I was never one for black and brown bags or what I consider boring colors. Reds and pinks have always been my favorite colors. I like so many f Proenza colors that it is hard to pick a bag when you do not have a local store that sells this line.

I also use my Louis Vuitton strap with this bag. I prefer my LV straps instead of the Proenza ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 191
I received my PS1 medium in the aloe green from their sale today. I was so excited to open it tonight when I got home and it is so beautiful. The size and color is perfect. I am in love with the green color. It was hard to judge it online and from many of the pictures I saw I was hoping it would be what I wanted due to all sales being final.
I can honestly say for those who are thinking of possibly getting a bag in the aloe green color it is worth it. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

I received my PS1 medium in the aloe green from their sale today. I was so excited to open it tonight when I got home and it is so beautiful. The size and color is perfect. I am in love with the green color. It was hard to judge it online and from many of the pictures I saw I was hoping it would be what I wanted due to all sales being final.
I can honestly say for those who are thinking of possibly getting a bag in the aloe green color it is worth it. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

I was just eyeing it online! Would love to see some pictures! Is it close to the color on the PS site?? Thanks [emoji4]

I am new to PS bags. I sold my LVs and now have 4 designer everyday bags: 2 Lanvin, a Prada, and a Fendi.
So.... My sweet Nordies SA showed me a medium PS1 bag (on sale) and I fell in love. The leather, size, organization, etc.
I quickly bought 2 more on sale since I had only stopped in during my lunch break and now must decide as I can't keep all three!! I don't want to hold them long, as someone else maybe looking for one. (down to $711.98 before tax!)
I initially bought the suede Pepe and its amazing!
Now must decide which leather PS1. I have Dark Orange and Dune. I am guessing the leather wears well, maybe similar to Balenciaga, and the bags will become even more beautiful?. Any suggestions, advice, thoughts?