Spring Sales

I'm quite excited! I hope the fringe one doesn't disappoint me. I've never seen it in person and I'm such an impulse buyer that I sometimes regret my purchases.

jax818 posted a picture of her fringed pouch in midnight awhile ago. It is really cute.

attachment.php

attachment.php

FYI Barneys has sales going on some PS stuff right now. Last Thursday I ordered a chain wallet and it arrived like a day before the sale and the SA was kind enough to automatically adjusted it and refund me. Saved $350!

Ordered a PSII mini classic from a different site a few days ago for the same discount...I am SO tempted to order a PSI medium from the sale right now but I have already spent more than I was supposed to this sale season :nogood: AHHHH!

Hi ladies! Looking for a green bag and this on sale.
https://www.proenzaschouler.com/medium-tote-h00266-c157p.html?color=Optic White
Does anybody know if the strap drop is actually 11? proportionwise it doesn't look like it. I am concerned if it is barely 8, which is too short for me.. Please, help! !

Your link didn't work for me. Are you referring to the Proenza Medium Tote in Aloe? I have checked a few different websites and the drop seems to vary anywhere from 7-11". Barneys website shows 10" and Saks 11". By looking at the pictures I would say that once you load the bag with your belongings and it breaks in a bit that it would definitely appear to have a 10-11" drop.

Barneys has a good picture:

Attachments

• PS_bagmodel.jpg
    PS_bagmodel.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 407
Ok, there are 3 more large PS1s in dark teal left on the PS website. I am loving this color but have bought way too many bags. I am hoping that they go fast so that I am no longer tempted. :P

Your link didn't work for me. Are you referring to the Proenza Medium Tote in Aloe? I have checked a few different websites and the drop seems to vary anywhere from 7-11". Barneys website shows 10" and Saks 11". By looking at the pictures I would say that once you load the bag with your belongings and it breaks in a bit that it would definitely appear to have a 10-11" drop.

Barneys has a good picture:
Thats the one. Thank you!

Wow what a great deal! What color did u get it in? I can only find it in weird patterns for 30% discount.

I got it in turquoise and actually used it today for the first time. It's a lot smaller than my usual bags but it's worth it because it's so pretty. There were a lot of different color options earlier on in the private sales.