Spring/Resort Collection at Nordstrom Seattle - PICS

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Just received this email from an SA at Nordstrom in downtown Seattle. I don't have any prices so please either call Caitlin or check the gucci website. Sometimes Nordstom carries different inventory than what is shown on the website so I thought I would share what they have...there's a lot!

Contact Info:
Caitlin Harvey
Caitlin.Harvey@nordstrom.com
Sorry - don't have direct line but (206) 628-2111 is the main number to store - ask for Gucci boutique

P.S. She also emailed me some bags that are on sale. When I get done posting here, I will post in the sale/outlet thread.

Voyager Collection
Hysteria Collection
Resort Babouska Collection

Attachments

Last edited:

mzleah

gucci & vuitton
O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Bay Area, California
thanks for sharing the pics flip!!! :smile: i'm really liking the Tribeca collections and of course the Sukey....This is gonna be a hard decision for my next bag. :s

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
mzleah - How've you been? When will your next handbag purchase be?

aeonat - I think those Sukeys are both large. I did email Caitlin though just for verification. :graucho:

sweetart

♥
May 17, 2008
Thanks for the pics, flip!

:heart: the sukey! I'm so glad I kept mine black one! :yes: Do you know anymore about the bag in the front here? It's really cute!

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
^The one in front is the Ladies Web TOTE in small - very cute IRL. You can unsnap the sides and leave them open and it gives it a whole new look. The one on the left is the Ladies Web Hobo in Large and the one on the right is the Ladies Web Tote in Medium.