Spring Prada Handbag

Wow! There are so many cute bags out for spring -- it depends on what you need it for and what kind of materials you are thinking of. Have you tried browsing various websites, to get an idea of the styles that are out there?

PS I have to throw in a special word for that straw and canvas frame bag -- so darling! Couldn't resist -- tried to restrain myself earlier... (I very much love frame bags!)

I just bought one frame bag from Prada. I can wear it over my shoulder comfortablely with my winter coat one. The leather is not like buttery soft leather though, it is more structured and kind of stiff feeling. But that is the way how it can stand there in good shape. Here is the pic of her:

Attachments

• prada.JPG
    prada.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 179
You are talking to a person who buys so much Prada...its scary...YES>ITS WORTH IT!!! I want that bag in leather...ooh Chloe..How could you show me that pic!!!!LOL!

Jill said:
You are talking to a person who buys so much Prada...its scary...YES>ITS WORTH IT!!! I want that bag in leather...ooh Chloe..How could you show me that pic!!!!LOL!
Jill,, there is white on neiman site
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000149cat000226cat000011cat5890735cat3210734
But I love this color, it is called curio.(spelling?),not that orange and not that brown tan. Amazing. I can wear it over shoulder and the frame closure is very convenient!Go get it...I love prada!;)