Spring Must Haves for 2010

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so spring is right around the corner. What are your spring wish list items or "must haves"? Also, what colors, patterns, and details will be hot for this spring?

I'm looking forward to Lavender colors, corals, turquoise, and pinks. I am also looking for shoes that have floral detailing and great little jackets. So, what is in this spring? Or what will you be wearing? Lastly, gladiators...yay or nay? I'm still wearing mine, is anyone else?

2. Nay to gladiators. But Yeah to blue blue blue! Blue handbags, shoes, clothing, etc.

3. I will be wearing gladiators...

I plan on wearing lots of color. Pinks, blues, greens, yellows. Yay! I love spring!

4. White skinny jeans.

5. i want a pair of pink Hunters to wear with my new trench on rainy days.
    I'm also thinking about floral print dresses. :girlsigh:

6. Thank you for your responses. I love floral print dress. They are so cute! I love spring too! I'm looking forward to a lot of wonderful vibrant pinks, purples, corals, yellows, greens, and blues. I am also looking forward to a lot of beautiful details on everything.

7. Menswear trousers and nude flats are just two of the many things on my list!

8. Defiently flowy things. fairy inspired, almost. lots of blues and forest greens! gladiators are a total YAY and military is making a comeback, although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be caught dead in those cargo pants...(: