Spring jacket

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone I'm looking for a spring jacket. Any input thoughts ideas? It should be fashionable and preferably no black leather jacket because that i already have and no lightweight jacket as this would be for warmer spring times. Just something like a thinner parka or a coat not too thin. Can't wait to see some of your choices :smile:) xx

2. A trench coat is the perfect option for spring, loads of options, have a look at Nordstroms.

3. I'm in the market for the same thing. For a nano second I thought about a Burberry quilted. But they don't fit me well. Too tight in the shoulders then big at the waist. I hope others share ideas :smile:

4. My spring/summer jacket is a short light weight white Versace jacket (perfect with my summer dresses for those cool nights) I LOVE IT

5. yeh i hope so too. not too easy.

6. How about a barbour coat? I have one and I think it's great for every season. Spring, autumn, and with a warm sweater underneath in winter.

7. Very curious too! I actually purchased and returned a burberry quilted jacket and am now thinking of barbour...

So many army jacmets around but i think I want something classic? The burberry would be perfect if it accomodated my figure better! (Im on the curvier side)

8. try isabel marant, IRO or Smythe...

9. +1

I love Barbour!