Spring is near! Anyone changing the seasons in their closets yet?

KWittman

Things Are Good
Sep 22, 2006
I still have some snow on the ground where I live in the north, but today is the day .... time to change over for the new season! For me this involves putting my more brightly colored bags out in front and moving some of the heavier darker ones to the back and bottom.

Anyone else changing things over? :smile:

I got my winter coat dry cleaned but no other efforts so far.

Am so looking forward to wearing some of my summery items, in particular a pair of white wide legged trousers and pink patent leather flats....

Well.......I only have neutral colored bags but I tend to use the Etoupe ones more in the warmer/sunnier seasons. Although black is what I reach for automatically no matter what season...LOL!!!!!

Already started the rotation!!! Moved the brighter bags forward as you said. Also going through the task of seeing what clothing fits and doesn't fit! My last ditch effort to wear the winter coats/ furs is not doing well. Alas, the coats will be going to storage soon.

I'm thinking of getting my Soleil Brikin out this weekend as I want something sunny and cheery, even if the weather isn't LOL. In the next few weeks I will start to swap my bags over.

However I'm still waiting on a winter bag from last years podium. It would be a shame to get it and then put it away in storage until next Autumn

Not quite there yet and it's still too cold but I am feeling the change a comming and thinking I need a proper couple of Summer bags this year as last year I thought that is where the gaps lay :biggrin:

The minute I take the down blanket off the bed and start switching clothes, it will get cold again! I don't want to jinx the lovely weather we've been having!

I don't really rotate as everything is out all the time, but that does remind me to get my spring shoes cleaned up....I do tend to wear the same ones over and over...Can't wait for the warm weather. My little guy keeps pulling out my new RL orange skirt and telling me to wear it, usually when it's snowing!

KWittman All my bags are neutral colors too. I think the one bag that I don't use in the warmer weather is my Troika Bolide. I may need to step into the color side of H.:biggrin: