Jimmy Choo Spring Is Here************

PLEASE let this color come out in a Riki! It probably won't, but I can still dream! :love:

Thanks Robyn, for taking the time to post all of these fantastic photos!! :flowers:

attachment.php
wow, stinker! :nuts:yes!:yes: that would be amazing.....:drool::love:
i want a riki so bad.....

Ladies I just received another email from Casey and the Saba has still not arrived. The previous photos I posted earlier of the Black Suede Saba is all Casey has seen so far, but she will forward the photos as soon as she receives the leather version :tup:

Anyone who is interested in the Turquoise Maddy/Mahala better call Casey ASAP :wtf:

She sold every last one today, so if you want to get one, you had better HURRY :hysteric:

Robyn - Will our Choo stores be carrying this or is this a totally limited color and big rush to get now?
Thanks

Chicago had it today, but I would hurry, because they sold out on the Mahala's today :huh:

I will ask Casey if they are getting more in, but I am sure she can grab some from other boutiques if you are quick:yes:

Chicago had it today, but I would hurry, because they sold out on the Mahala's today :huh:

I will ask Casey if they are getting more in, but I am sure she can grab some from other boutiques if you are quick:yes:

Thanks for sharing Robyn!! :okay:

:wtf: No more Mahalas!?? Oh no.. The Smoke looks hot, crisp and clean! :rolleyes:

Although I'm holding my breath for the XL Ramonas! :sweatdrop: :nuts: Oooh... I hope it comes in soon so I can narrow down which ones I really want.