Spring is here!!! Pics of one last PCE....

Apr 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I made a trip to my outlet yesterday for a couple accessories. I usually just look for FP deletes, but just had to have these MFF!! The horse/carriage turnlock wristlet in BLUSH and the horse/carriage umbrella inBLUSH!!! So so pretty...

I recently posted about all my turquise Kristen finds, and I just was so tempted by the PCE extension.....

Well, I woke up this morning, and talked my BF into taking the hour plus drive to the Boutique. I was eyeing the yellow Kristen tote, but the website said my store didn't have any, so I was going to look at what they had. To my surpise, they had the 2 display yellow totes!!!! (The pink flower fob I've had, and I picked up today the gold and the pink photo keyfobs. They are bigger than the outlet photo fobs.) *my boutique said they are ending the PCE extension today:crybaby:

What do you all think of pink for accessories??? Didn't have enough cashola for the yellow accessories.:shucks:

Attachments

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Congrats on the yellow Kristen tote!!!
It is pretty!!! The Carriage accessories are great too!!!
The Flower Key fob is cute!!!
Enjoy them all!

Lynne :biggrin:

LunaLovegood

Mar 18, 2010
hogwarts. :3
Absolutely beautiful! I love everything!! The yellow is just so fun and cheerful. I love all the pink goodies too. Definitely very spring/summery!

congrats!