Spring is finally here!! First live reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am relatively new to H but have already found myself on a very steep slippery slope :graucho: Intimidated by all the stories with H stores, I did most of the damage online. Over the past year, I gathered enough courage and visited a handful of H stores, and I must say that not once did I receive less than warm and professional services:tup: I recently moved and met this wonderful SA, who is extremely patient and genuine. I just came back with some goodies! Anyone around for a reveal? :yahoo:

2. Me me me !

3. Me, too!!! :graucho:

4. Here we go!

Attached Files:

5. the colors of spring.... :cloud9:

Attached Files:

6. Move onto the small box... any guesses?
    Here is a clue on the color: it matches the scarf and really pops...

7. Gorgeous scarf! Can you tell me the name of this scarf? :smile:

8. Thanks, MotoChiq! It's called guépards, and here is a pic for you :smile:

Attached Files:

9. LOVE the scarf! Aren't Hermès scarves magical? :smile:

10. Pretty scarf!!

11. Thank you! Enjoy wearing your new scarf :smile:

12. :lol: One thing I learned about Hermes scarves is that they often have look very different when worn, so you won't actually see the all the cheetah around my neck, just the pretty colors :P

13. Thank you, lesboitesorange! Truly magical! Honestly, I never thought I'd look good in such brilliant colors, but I am in love now :cloud9::love:

14. You are very welcome, MotoChiq!

Thanks for your compliment, More4Me!

15. Very nice. Where are the other goodies, let's see them :graucho: