Spring Colors 2007 with new hardware

I actually bought one in black with the new hardware and I absolutely love it! I feel like its much dressier for night time and its something different. PS- I bought my bag 2 weeks ago at Barneys in NYC and they were sold out of the medium size bag in black.

hi Moonlight,

Can you tell me what the color of the last bag is, Is it Anthracite or Marine? I've only seen swatches at the local Bal and I've put them both on hold (lol) along with the noir and the rouge - deep down i really want a classic Bal, but can't make up my mind!!!

hi Moonlight,

Can you tell me what the color of the last bag is, Is it Anthracite or Marine? I've only seen swatches at the local Bal and I've put them both on hold (lol) along with the noir and the rouge - deep down i really want a classic Bal, but can't make up my mind!!!

Its a Marine... I would have done the same *winks* .. If I had the chance, I would put on-hold all the colors I wanted in ALL styles... that way I don't miss buying the same color in just one style.. I advise that you buy one of the colors you've placed on-hold or both.. they are totally classic! For me, I'm definitely buying a cafe city and anthracite (style not decided yet :s)

balbag-173084d941g4073bl-p.jpg

I actually just got a black city with the new hardware, and I agree, it does make it more dressy. I love mine! Neiman in Tampa can barely keep the new hardware bags on the shelves. Not to mention the leather in AMAZING.