Spring Collection on Coach Japan!!!

schm

O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
Hello all!
Just wanted to let you all know that if you can't wait until December 26th for the new floorset, there are some pictures on the Japanese Coach website of some of the new products for the Spring Collection!!
These pictures really don't do these bags justice... the leather is gorgeous and the colors are wonderfully vibrant!!
Make sure to stop by and check these out on dec 26th! (and also to say hello to all of us lovely SA's that you love oh so much!! ;))

Merry Christmas!

Anyone read Japanese?

I am just curious, the Lily is listed in Black and "Brown". Is this Whiskey or the mysterious Walnut?

I'm not sure but i'll grab a catalogue before i leave the store tomorrow and post a reply here when i get home! All this is so new I havent had a chance to learn the names and colors yet! Can't wait for dec 26th though :smile:

OMG! Is this coming to the US?? I've been wishing this size came in this color! We can only get this in the medium now, right?

10741_B4TO_t.jpg

OMG! Is this coming to the US?? I've been wishing this size came in this color! We can only get this in the medium now, right?

10741_B4TO_t.jpg

this size was available earlier, cause one of my SA friends has it. Unfortunately, i was only referencing the bags that i put a direct link to, as i know that some of the bags in Japan are manufactured only for the Japanese market! Sorry if that was misleading!
The bag above is still available in patent leather... we have one in the store and its wicked cute!

this size was available earlier, cause one of my SA friends has it. Unfortunately, i was only referencing the bags that i put a direct link to, as i know that some of the bags in Japan are manufactured only for the Japanese market! Sorry if that was misleading!

Oh, no, that's OK! I understood! I went wandering around and got OT! haha! I have the large Ergo hobo in the vintage leather but didn't know they came out with the large in the chocolate brown color! Anyway, back on topic for me.... fortunately none of the other bags are turning my head! My wallet needs a breather! LOL!