Spring came early for me!

Price was 228.00 at Macys! I can only find it on the Macys website but I'm sure the boutiques will be carrying them as well. I had a 50.00 gift card from christmas so I paid less. I was gonna do the whole "wait till it goes to the outlet" dance but us coachies know sometimes it's hard to find patience to wait when your holding the bag you want in your hand! :graucho:

oh wow those colors are gorgeous and the straps do look way more comfortable!!

PS i love the quote in your signature ("too many bags..not enough closets!") sounds like you need a purseroom like me that's what it eventually come to :biggrin:

Price was 228.00 at Macys! I can only find it on the Macys website but I'm sure the boutiques will be carrying them as well. I had a 50.00 gift card from christmas so I paid less. I was gonna do the whole "wait till it goes to the outlet" dance but us coachies know sometimes it's hard to find patience to wait when your holding the bag you want in your hand! :graucho:

haha :smile: thats a really good price still! I was hoping it would be around the same price as the original glams.

oh wow those colors are gorgeous and the straps do look way more comfortable!!

PS i love the quote in your signature ("too many bags..not enough closets!") sounds like you need a purseroom like me that's what it eventually come to :biggrin:
lol! I actually cleaned out a closet in our spare bedroom over the holidays for just my purses. It was also a good way to go throught what I have.... keep, sell and gave some away to my sister in law who loves my hand me downs!