Spring Cabas mystery...

I've gotten a couple of leads on some leather Coco Cabas that are trickling in to some stores within the next few weeks/months... My SA at my local NM said that some black leather Coco Cabas will be arriving to their warehouse, but when I asked her about the size, she said it would be the same size as the $995 vinyl Cabas. So, I immediately thought that it would be the original size Cabas coming in. I asked if she would also be getting some of the Baby Cabas in, and she said that they've never had Baby Cabas...Then, I asked her the price, and she said it would be $1795. I believe this is the price for the baby cabas, no?

So, I'm a little confused...I think the "last gasp" Coco Cabass coming into stores in March/April/May are the Baby Cabas, and not the Original Cabas...could anyone please help confirm this?

not sure...am sure the other ladies can give a quick answer,,,,,,,,,,but, if any store gets in a pastel baby/regular Cabas i will be in big trouble, like, yellow, mint green, tangerine, rose......

All of the SA I have spoken with have said no more cabas for s/s , but there is a new "cabas like" bag for fall/winter. who knows

The SA at the Chanel boutique also said that they will be bringing back the Coco Cabas this Fall/Winter 07. I am not sure but am pretty certain they mentioned they may come in combinations. Black is a definite color.

Also, they mentioned that they will be coming out with styles this Spring/summer similar to the Luxury Ligne in patent. Has anyone heard of news similar ?