Spring Break Plans?

SPRING BREAK WHOOP! i really want to go back to england or travel to paris so i can shop at the LV store =D but something tells me ill probably go to boston with a few friends because i :heart: the new england clam chowder! and the fried clam strips! mmmm yummy FOOD FEST

Home the first half (to work for a couple days and go shopping with my mom and sis in NYC or Short Hills Mall) then back to PITT for the second half to spend time w/ my bf & get some work done for school.

i'm gonna be enjoying my last "spring break" in vegas with my man (i graduate in december). i went in the summer for my 21st, so i know exactly where i wanna take him. i'm soooo excited. this semester's already wearing me down. teaching is quite different this semester than it was last semester :sad:

That sounds horrible.
What's your major and thesis?
My major is Philosophy. My senior thesis is both historical and philosophical; I'm showing how three major Euro philosophers (Descartes, Leibniz, and Kant) present an evolving conception of the nature of God (particularly in the transcendence vs. immanence debate) in intellectual history.
If you are interested, here's basic info on immanence theory: Immanence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
transcendence: Transcendence (religion) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I chose the topic and I like it very much, but I wish that I could do something fun over the break!