Spring Bow Bag Colors?

misselena

Sep 16, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the new colors for the Spring bow bags might be. I know we have a lot of insiders here! :tup:
A lot of designers have been debuting the Spring lines, so the colors should be there...I just don't know where to look.

Or if you don't know, perhaps you could leave your opinion on what colors you would like to see and what color hardware.

I would love to see lighter colors, a la Mughetto. Also, I adore the gold hardware, but maybe they should do a polished version? Thoughts?? :confused1:

When you say polished version, do you mean the coated leather they have now with this season's Bows?

I would like something like the Astro but it's out already and it has the coated leather and silver hardware I prefer. But many such as yourself prefer the gold hardware and they may go back to gold or alternate. That is my fear and why I have bought so many Miu Mius so far this season :smile:

Gatsby--yep...I mean the coated leather.
I hope that they keep alternating the hardware colors so that they would satisfy both ends of the spectrum!

I agree on the hardware, I know there are a lot of gold hardware fans and considering how many Miu Mius I bought this season because of the silver hardware, it would be a good thing if they switched to gold hardware for a while! Maybe the gold hardware fans were relieved for the purchase break the silver hardware gave them! :yes: