Spring Bags

1. So today I finally went and put my name on the waitlist for the small Dior Gaucho in white. However, when I saw it in the store I am not absolutly sure that I love it. So, here is the question. Can you guys give me some suggestions for a spring/summer bag. I would like white and am willing to spend up to around $1000. Also, I don't like anything too big since I am only 5'1. Thanks so much!

2. Check out a Balenciaga bag in white. Since you don't like it big, get a First. It's a great spring bag... Look at Marc Jacobs too. As soon as I think of more spring bags I'll let you know.

3. ^I agree - look at Marc Jacobs!

4. Thanks so much for the quick responses! :biggrin: How much does the Balenciaga First go for. Also, where is somewhere online to look at both Balenciaga and Marc Jacobs?

5. I agree that a white Balenciaga is a great choice. Gucci also has some pretty summer bags. Check out their website. www.gucci.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice