Spring Apparel!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not a fan for now- Can we see the bags??

2. Yay! Very pretty! I love the Lee, Josephine, anorak, and Bibliotheque. The prices are better too!

3. I really like the Hyde coat!

4. The andromeda is pretty too. I am also kinda liking the Hyde coat.

5. Love the Lee too - that print is really pretty! I like the scarf in the Kaleidoscope print too!

6. Me too. The clothes make me in the spring mode. I am starting to rethink some of my fall bags I am waiting on......

7. A few of the dresses, maybe....

8. the andromeda dress is very pretty.

9. I like that one too!

10. The anorak and the Noemi dress are my favs!!!

And the biblio.... :tender:

11. This time I'm going to hop on the scarves sooner. I have to have all 3 scarves. Both Square scarves in dusk kaleidoscope and bright kaleidoscope and the Chevron Scarf!!

I like the Christina Leather vest in Doe but I'm going to wait for it to go on sale.
    I actually kinda dig the Gobi Romper. It's cute.

The blake dress reminds me of rebecca minkoff for some reason didn't she do a dress like that last spring?

12. i like the chevron scarf and the anorak - could it help heal my heart over never finding the Earhart in my size?

13. yay! Love the Noemi anorak!

14. SCARVES!!!!! I will have to try on the anorak IRL though because unless HH has modified anything none of the clothes will fit me..! Bring on the backordered items..and then I will be happier though..but at least this is a breath of..well..SPRING!!!

HHip HHip HHurray..HH is alive..it's alive!!!