Spring 2019 Trapeze

KimMN

Louis Vuitton Girl
Dec 31, 2014
I receive one of the new Trapeze bags today, It's a great mid-size bag.
It will hold everything needed for a night out.
The only negative is the front flap hangs over the edge of the bag, so it's hard to set down (I guess it's time to buy a purse hook). I'm a little concerned that it will bend and crease over time.
The color is much more mint green than the picture on the LV website, a good thing in my view.
I wasn't sure I was going to keep, because of the color combo when I ordered it, but now that I have seen it in person I love it.
KimMN

Trapeze-Bag-Mint-Gray-Front.png Trapeze-Bag-Mint-Gray-Side.png Trapeze-Bag-Mint-Gray-inside.png .

I receive one of the new Trapeze bags today, It's a great mid-size bag.
It will hold everything needed for a night out.
The only negative is the front flap hangs over the edge of the bag, so it's hard to set down (I guess it's time to buy a purse hook). I'm a little concerned that it will bend and crease over time.
The color is much more mint green than the picture on the LV website, a good thing in my view.
I wasn't sure I was going to keep, because of the color combo when I ordered it, but now that I have seen it in person I love it.
KimMN

View attachment 4357097 View attachment 4357098 View attachment 4357099 .
I love it! Congrats!

Such a unique bag! I wish they would make a bag with an all over mint color :heart:
It looks very distinctive. Congrats!
Very interesting and loving the color combo. Congrats and enjoy!!
I love this, something original that looks different to their other bags.
Thank you all, the unique shape was why I order the bag, I wasn't sold on the color combo, but the bag being Mint green vs more of an olive green made a big difference to me.