Longchamp Collection Spring 2017

a Longchamp store manager tells me that the spring/summer sale begins June 13 in boutiques :police:

Thanks for sharing!! I want to pickup a Sakura piece for my mother. I will be in Japan and I'm worried that the combination of Sakura + LC + sale will make it hard to get. Has anyone shopped the Longchamp sale before? Do things fly off the shelf?

Also, how much do the items go on sale? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!! I want to pickup a Sakura piece for my mother. I will be in Japan and I'm worried that the combination of Sakura + LC + sale will make it hard to get. Has anyone shopped the Longchamp sale before? Do things fly off the shelf?

For my store, popular things go quick.

Second fastest is popular style leather goods and popular nylon colors.

There's always leftovers of everything else.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

I think first cut is 30% off, and toward the end of the sale, some remaining items go down to 40-50% off, particularly for the discontinued lines or colors.

If you have a good relationship with your local Longchamp boutique, sometimes they will invite you to stop by a few days before the sale, to "pre-sale" or reserve the items that you want.

Plus you can prowl the sale on longchamp.com of course.

Check out this thread for more info on the LC sales: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/question-on-the-big-sale-coming-up.908974/

I think first cut is 30% off, and toward the end of the sale, some remaining items go down to 40-50% off, particularly for the discontinued lines or colors.

If you have a good relationship with your local Longchamp boutique, sometimes they will invite you to stop by a few days before the sale, to "pre-sale" or reserve the items that you want.

Plus you can prowl the sale on longchamp.com of course.

Check out this thread for more info on the LC sales: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/question-on-the-big-sale-coming-up.908974/
I was just going to ask- will it start online the same day for those of us who don't live near a boutique?

Hi everyone! I'm curious about this issue I've found - can anyone help explain this to me?

The SS17 color "Peony" appears very different in the LP Neo style than it does in the LP Nylon…

Peony in regular LP (you can see the color near the top of my pic):
IMG_1494265432.210500.jpg

And Peony in Neo:
IMG_1494265529.250354.jpg

Peony in Medium Neo on Nordstrom:
IMG_1494265546.232983.jpg

Peony in small Neo on Bloomies:
IMG_1494265563.325010.jpg

So is it pinkish or reddish?? It's consistently reddish in the small Neo across online shops: the LC website, bloomies, sands point…but we know the pinkish Peony exists in medium? Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks everyone!!

Hi everyone! I'm curious about this issue I've found - can anyone help explain this to me?

I've seen the peony neo, and it looks close to the image in LC website, it's reddish and not at all like the pic on Nordstrom. The first time I saw it it actually reminded me of "clementine" neo (but a little bit more red). There was a pink neo last summer that looked close to the Nordstrom pic

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19