Longchamp Collection Spring 2017

The straps are sold separately - I found them in the boutique today selling for RM230 each or about US$51 each. They are long, I will have to wear my Cuirs and Neos crossbody because of this but oh so irresistibly pretty! Here they are:

View attachment 3584913

View attachment 3584914

My haul also included a Year of the Rooster keychain (pictured below) and a Longchamp Club Clutch Bag (can't photograph now, all wrapped up so here's a link instead: http://uk.longchamp.com/handbags/longchamp-club/clutch-bags-2524638?sku=1626)

View attachment 3584915

To top it off, LC also gave me ang pow packets free of charge!!!

View attachment 3584925
Oh man! I went to the pavilion outlet today but didn't manage to stay long there. Absolutely adore the spring Sakura bags, would have gotten those straps for myself if I knew they were sold separately! And those angpows! Aww mannnnn!!!!

My haul came from Pavi :biggrin: You have to go back

Woots! I may have passed by you once or twice without noticing haha! Went into the shop thrice but forced myself to leave since I bought three recently. Fellow Longchamp lover here! I love those bags but couldn't really afford the more expensive models hmmm... I'll return to them after cny I guess, the strap is really handy. But the rooster, I'm seeing it everywhere!

Oh I like this a lot! But yeah no strap and pockets make this a hard sell.
The straps are sold separately - I found them in the boutique today selling for RM230 each or about US$51 each. They are long, I will have to wear my Cuirs and Neos crossbody because of this but oh so irresistibly pretty! Here they are:

View attachment 3584913

View attachment 3584914

My haul also included a Year of the Rooster keychain (pictured below) and a Longchamp Club Clutch Bag (can't photograph now, all wrapped up so here's a link instead: http://uk.longchamp.com/handbags/longchamp-club/clutch-bags-2524638?sku=1626)

View attachment 3584915

To top it off, LC also gave me ang pow packets free of charge!!!

View attachment 3584925

Oh I love everything you got! Hope the straps show up in the US!

That keychain is adorable!

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Thanks so much! I guess the straps are not available on the website, just like how the Iridescent Cuir of SS16 was not available on the website too? Hope that's the case. The US is too major a market to miss. The 2524 clutch will become my weekday lunch companion starting next week :biggrin: Need to give my Neo one a break. The keyring will be so good to use during Chinese New Year :biggrin:

The LP Iridescent were super LE and not even in the store bible. The straps are which is how I knew they would be sold separately. Anywy, I got conformation that some stores have it and I was quoted US $55 plus tax.

BTW, just to let everyone know that the straps which are sold separately come with the croc-embossed leather but the one that comes with the LPC Fleuri has smooth metis leather.

This is good to know!

Woots! I may have passed by you once or twice without noticing haha! Went into the shop thrice but forced myself to leave since I bought three recently. Fellow Longchamp lover here! I love those bags but couldn't really afford the more expensive models hmmm... I'll return to them after cny I guess, the strap is really handy. But the rooster, I'm seeing it everywhere!

Great to find a fellow LC lover in KL! I go to the store quite often. At least once a week, especially now with new arrivals week after week! :biggrin: My idea is to browse and wait for the sale to get the bags, since I'm still undecided on what to get. So many pretty bags this season but I won't be pulling the trigger yet hehe. As for accessories, if there's something I really like, I will get it now, LOL!

What do you mean by you are seeing the rooster everywhere? Do you mean rooster ornaments in general or the LC rooster 3D bag, clutch and keychain?

Oh I like this a lot! But yeah no strap and pockets make this a hard sell.

Oh I love everything you got! Hope the straps show up in the US!

That keychain is adorable!

Thanks so much! Thanks to @seton , we know the straps are now in the US :biggrin:

I feel sad about the Fleuri too. You and me are on the same page about it - I like it a lot too but due to no strap and no pockets (very important for a slim bag at 11cm to have pockets to maximise space, I believe), I think it's a no for me too. It really made me stop in my tracks when I first saw it but too bad.

The LP Iridescent were super LE and not even in the store bible. The straps are which is how I knew they would be sold separately. Anywy, I got conformation that some stores have it and I was quoted US $55 plus tax.

Oic re Iridescent! I didn't know it was so super LE! Now I know why I never got to see one IRL, haha!

I once saw what I thought was the store bible in the LC boutique I go to the most often. When I asked to see it, the SA told me it's only for staff! I was disappointed to hear that. Maybe he felt that I was already knowledgeable enough haha

Fantastic haul. The red packets are well designed. I adore the straps and the colour block on them. Contrasts nicely with my black neo and mocha cuir. Have fun with your new lunch clutch next week. You'll looks absolutely chic with it!

Thanks so much! You are right about the ang pow paper being well designed - it has double sided tape haha. I showed the pics to my friend and now he wants me to give him an ang pow in the LC packet haha! I will probably use the clutch very soon before assigning it for office lunchtime duty haha

Last edited:
I once saw what I thought was the store bible in the LC boutique I go to the most often. When I asked to see it, the SA told me it's only for staff! I was disappointed to hear that. Maybe he felt that I was already knowledgeable enough haha
a

I think it depends on the SA. Do you have a nice regular one that u use? I've never had one that outright refused to let me see it but there are some that hand it to me and let me look all I want and some that will only show one page.

Great to find a fellow LC lover in KL! I go to the store quite often. At least once a week, especially now with new arrivals week after week! :biggrin: My idea is to browse and wait for the sale to get the bags, since I'm still undecided on what to get. So many pretty bags this season but I won't be pulling the trigger yet hehe. As for accessories, if there's something I really like, I will get it now, LOL!

What do you mean by you are seeing the rooster everywhere? Do you mean rooster ornaments in general or the LC rooster 3D bag, clutch and keychain?

Haha the last time I went so many of the stores have rooster products, saw it so glaringly at Kate spade with the limited edition tag. Saw similar rooster designs too at other stores (i guess the designs don't really go too far apart from one another? Lol)

I'm always so lost when it comes to sales at LC, when I purchased my LP it wasn't until I decided to pay that the SA told me the store was on discount. Maybe they're fed up with people going in and asking a lot of questions but not actually buying?? On Wednesday also they weren't being really helpful even when I showed interest in the fantaisie collection. Meh, i guess I'll go to the Mid Valley outlet and see what I can get. Been wanting a clutch recently haha. Pray that they will still have the angpow towards the end of CNY.[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on the SA. Do you have a nice regular one that u use? I've never had one that outright refused to let me see it but there are some that hand it to me and let me look all I want and some that will only show one page.

I do try to keep to 1 SA but I'm not 100% consistent. On that day when I asked, the Store Manager was also within earshot and I have had more interaction with him that the SA. When the SA outright refused, the Store Manager didn't ask the SA to show the bible to me. I also go to another store nearer to my home and have another SA there but I've never asked him to see the store bible there. Maybe I should try at the other store hehe

Haha the last time I went so many of the stores have rooster products, saw it so glaringly at Kate spade with the limited edition tag. Saw similar rooster designs too at other stores (i guess the designs don't really go too far apart from one another? Lol)

I'm always so lost when it comes to sales at LC, when I purchased my LP it wasn't until I decided to pay that the SA told me the store was on discount. Maybe they're fed up with people going in and asking a lot of questions but not actually buying?? On Wednesday also they weren't being really helpful even when I showed interest in the fantaisie collection. Meh, i guess I'll go to the Mid Valley outlet and see what I can get. Been wanting a clutch recently haha. Pray that they will still have the angpow towards the end of CNY.

They have a really small sign on an A5-sized (A5 is smaller than A4) cream card with black writing when they have a sale. Not easy to spot. Nowadays with LC having taken over Malaysian ops (previous one was a franchisee under BNA Distribution), the sales seem to be only twice a year - starting sometime in June and then in late November.

Hope you have better luck at the Gardens outlet and good luck with those ang pow packets! :biggrin:

I do try to keep to 1 SA but I'm not 100% consistent.

In my country, the staff turnover rate is high. I hardly see any familiar faces but the store bible is always on the table and when I do ask to see something that I don't find on display, the SAs will flip through it or ask me to show them which one I am referring to. Sometimes we end up browsing it together. They seem rather open with it.