Spring 2017 Runway Bag Collection

lol :biggrin:
the second white one looks like a good quality small size spring matras!! :eek::lol::lol::lol:
the round ones reminded me of one of my bags, she is no brand but good quality leather which my DH gifted me for our 3rd anny (leather gifts) and i really liked wearing it.... need to pull it out again :smile: she is flat, like a pizza, indeed, and doesn't look THIS odd... all new is well forgotten and re-invented old...

While I appreciate the fact that the new Designer is trying to put new styles out there, the "shopping bag" is just too reminiscent of the Plastic Grocery bags that you see in Europe, so certainly not something that I would plunk any amount of $$$ on. The "Bean" bag does look kind of like an Ottoman; it's something that I would have to see IRL. I think Bottega Veneta did a similar bag some years ago, and 'lo and behold, they ended up on the major 'sconto' (discount) tables!

Reactions: muchstuff
I was thinking of BV all this time, found 'em finally! It was 2009 cruise collection
Wonder how the Bal one hangs when it's not fully stuffed? I wouldn't carry this but it looks better than I would have expected. I think designers do themselves and their product a disservice when they show it stuffed to the max.

Wonder how the Bal one hangs when it's not fully stuffed? I wouldn't carry this but it looks better than I would have expected. I think designers do themselves and their product a disservice when they show it stuffed to the max.
Donno... i missed that part of BV party :smile: but i don't think either of them works/looks nice not loaded, it would look deshaped, but if you load them to the max how long will you be able to carry it? Weight wise and handles durability wise....

Reactions: muchstuff