Spring 2015 fashion show now available on Fendi website

dhfwu

May 17, 2014
It looks like Fendi is introducing ultra-mini Peekaboos, smaller sized By the Ways, and Baguettes with longer shoulder straps. The patent leather Peekaboo in an ombre pattern was my favorite bag in the lineup.

Interestingly enough, Fendi also seems to be pulling back on the 2Jours line. The show did not have any 2Jours or Demi Jours, and only a handful of petite 3Jours. I'm surprised since I thought the 2Jours had been quite popular, but I guess the company is turning its focus back to the Peekaboos and playing around with the By the Way silhouette.

What do you think?

I am totally obsessed with the S/S Fashion Show Accessories..the micro bags, the new Bag Bugs and the Mini Karlito. I have that information from my sales assistant in Germany: Karlito will be available in 6 months and the price will be € 600,-. If I receive any news, I will post here.

I am totally obsessed with the S/S Fashion Show Accessories..the micro bags, the new Bag Bugs and the Mini Karlito. I have that information from my sales assistant in Germany: Karlito will be available in 6 months and the price will be € 600,-. If I receive any news, I will post here.
I just watched the spring/summer fashion show and I NEED the mini yellow Karlito so thanks for the information! I know there is probably going to be a wait list and I'm studying in England in January for 6 months do you think I would be able to call a Fendi boutique in England and get my name on the wait list there so that I can pick it up when it comes out?

Yes, I think so! But I would not wait...I would call now, to put my name on the list. I have done so in Germany and I hope to get one of the first Karlitos (want yellow, orange and blue) and Mini Baguettes. Ill visit my Fendi SA next week and will post all news soon :smile:

I'm sort of kicking myself because I just ordered the by the way in turtledove but I am in LOVE with that pink one in the last pic. The croc tails aren't my thing, though.