Spring 2014 Mixed Polish Exchange (Round 10) Reveals

Here are my choices.

View attachment 2537894

Nfu Oh 527... thanks VTfroggie!
Zoya Adina... thanks Duckdash
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess... thanks Iluvbags!
China Glaze Riveter Rouge... thanks Karheart!

View attachment 2537909

Orly Space Cadet... Thanks again, vtfroggie!
Nabi Splash... Thanks again, Iluvbags!
China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots... Thanks again, Karheart
OPI Tease-y Does It... Thank you, Iluvbags!

I really enjoyed going thru the box. There really are some great finds in there. I hope you enjoy my contributions!

I have mandabear's address and the box should be on its way tomorrow! [emoji2]

I am soooo jealous of the Nfu Oh. I don't know why I've never bought any, but I've really wanted some for years. Really great choices!

Oh my gosh my polishes are still in there :smile: I'm glad you ladies are enjoying them!

I didn't participate this round because I had no idea what was going on with my nail polish collection but this weekend I literally went through EVERY polish I owned and reorganized... goodness gracious. I have a box of about 50 polishes that I can give up. I'm going to give the cheaper ones to my friend's daughter and then save the rest for the next box! WOOHOO! Enjoy it ladies!

Here are my choices.

View attachment 2537894

Nfu Oh 527... thanks VTfroggie!
Zoya Adina... thanks Duckdash
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess... thanks Iluvbags!
China Glaze Riveter Rouge... thanks Karheart!

View attachment 2537909

Orly Space Cadet... Thanks again, vtfroggie!
Nabi Splash... Thanks again, Iluvbags!
China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots... Thanks again, Karheart
OPI Tease-y Does It... Thank you, Iluvbags!

I really enjoyed going thru the box. There really are some great finds in there. I hope you enjoy my contributions!

I have mandabear's address and the box should be on its way tomorrow! [emoji2]
Great picks! Love the bottle shape of the Nfu Oh! Have fun with your new polishes!

I went to the post office this morning and my package hadn't been sent over from the carrier station yet. :pout: :rant: I will have to catch them tomorrow morning.

Seriously?!? What is up with USPS lately. It's like they don't want us to play with the pretty polishes in this box! Hopefully you have better luck tomorrow. Looking forward to your choices!

I have the box! I'm rummaging at the moment!

FYI, I did find two bottles that leaked but neither seem broken in transit. It appears they weren't closed all the way. I cleaned them up - the formulas seem fine and only a small amount leaked out. If I should remove these two, please let me know.

FYI, I did find two bottles that leaked but neither seem broken in transit. It appears they weren't closed all the way. I cleaned them up - the formulas seem fine and only a small amount leaked out. If I should remove these two, please let me know.

Oh no, I thought I closed everything tightly, but I must have missed them. Sorry about the mess.

If the bottles are in good shape and most of the polish is still there, I see no reason to remove them.

Looking forward to seeing what you considered keeping from the box!

It's been a while since I've been a part of this exchange box and it was a blast going through all the pretties!

Here are my selections:

ebbec6bc-a943-44ab-b449-54a3fbb14212_zpsb1d957a4.jpg

(L to R)
• Essie - Forever Young (Karheart)
• Deborah Lippmann - Bad Romance (Karheart)
&#8226; Butter London - Cake-hole (artiemd) <--yay! A wishlist polish!

463d6a5a-0a0f-4c29-91b0-940695e77fc8_zpscf8dde6a.jpg

(L to R)
&#8226; Nubar - Wildlife (artiemd)
&#8226; NOPI - Love Song (star15rin)
&#8226; Orly - Razzle (vtfroggie)
&#8226; Zoya - Mikka (Karheart)

56285a78-7107-4821-94ef-adbcc7826f03_zpsa03356fc.jpg

(L to R)
&#8226; Funky Fingers - Berried Treasure (Karheart)
&#8226; Funky Fingers - Fro yo! (Karheart)
&#8226; Pure Ice - Busted (iluvbags)
&#8226; Rimmel - Sunset Orange (iluvbags)

Lastly, my coworker joined in on the exchange fun. She doesn't have the post requirement yet but she'll hopefully participate in a later round. (Hiya, N!) We may have possibly taken over a conference room and spread out all the goodies not 45 minutes ago. :supacool: :ninja: :amuse:

4fd95995-f872-46b9-8c33-ede3db1d5e4a_zpsb38bd45a.jpg

Her selections (L to R):
&#8226; Zoya - Yara (thithi)
&#8226; Essie - Steeling the Scene (xichic)
&#8226; Zoya - Posh (artiemd) <--love this shade, esp with topcoat!

I'm headed to the post office to send the box off to Thithi! Thanks everyone for all the new-to-me pretties (esp Karheart and artiemd - I seem to have picked up quite a few of yours :biggrin:)

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've been a part of this exchange box and it was a blast going through all the pretties!

Here are my selections:

(L to R)
• Butter London - Cake-hole (artiemd) <--yay! A wishlist polish!

(L to R)
• Nubar - Wildlife (artiemd)
• NOPI - Love Song (star15rin)
• Orly - Razzle (vtfroggie)
• Zoya - Mikka (Karheart)

(L to R)
• Funky Fingers - Berried Treasure (Karheart)
• Funky Fingers - Fro yo! (Karheart)
• Pure Ice - Busted (iluvbags)
• Rimmel - Sunset Orange (iluvbags)

Lastly, my coworker joined in on the exchange fun. She doesn't have the post requirement yet but she'll hopefully participate in a later round. (Hiya, N!) We may have possibly taken over a conference room and spread out all the goodies not 45 minutes ago. :supacool: :ninja: :amuse:

Her selections (L to R):
• Zoya - Yara (thithi)
• Essie - Steeling the Scene (xichic)
• Zoya - Posh (artiemd) <--love this shade, esp with topcoat!

I'm headed to the post office to send the box off to Thithi! Thanks everyone for all the new-to-me pretties (esp Karheart and artiemd - I seem to have picked up quite a few of yours :biggrin:)
Great selections and pictures! Enjoy your new pretties!

Here are my selections:

(L to R)
• Butter London - Cake-hole (artiemd) <--yay! A wishlist polish!

(L to R)
• Nubar - Wildlife (artiemd)
• NOPI - Love Song (star15rin)
• Orly - Razzle (vtfroggie)
• Zoya - Mikka (Karheart)

(L to R)
• Funky Fingers - Berried Treasure (Karheart)
• Funky Fingers - Fro yo! (Karheart)
• Pure Ice - Busted (iluvbags)
• Rimmel - Sunset Orange (iluvbags)

Her selections (L to R):
• Zoya - Yara (thithi)
• Essie - Steeling the Scene (xichic)
• Zoya - Posh (artiemd) <--love this shade, esp with topcoat!

Yay, glad a few of mine have new homes! I saw the Butter london polish on your wish list when you sent your address and I knew you'd grab it!