Spring 2011 "Book" purses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Spotted these on the blog - any idea how much they are or what they're called? I've got my fingers crossed that I may actually be able to afford one:love:

Attached Files:

2. I haven't seen those before but I like them! Hopefully someone will have information on them!

3. I hope someone knows something, because I desperatly want one!

4. Ooh nice!

5. Not something I would wear... but I gotta admit is does look really vintage and cool!

6. :nuts:What an interesting idea for a purse!

7. As a book geek this one appeals to me.

8. i like the nail polish, anyone knows what the color is called?

9. what a cute bag. I hope someone chimes in soon with info about the price and when it will be available

10. They are my favourite too!! Hope a tpf-ers can shed some light!

11. I'd like to know too! It's the first thing I noticed heh. But yes they're mysterious bags, I'd love to see more pics

12. As a librarian and book lover, I'd absolutely LOVE one of those!!!!

13. So cute!

14. How interesting! I didn't even notice them before. I'm looking forward to more pics.

As for the nail polish, it can't possibly be a current color, but in my screen it looks really similar to khaki vert? Maybe it will be a new color similar to khaki vert?

15. I believe it is "Black Pearl" a fantastic nail lacquer which will be part of the Spring/Summer makeup collection, due out in January 2011 (probably earlierin the US, December I believe)