Spring 2009 to Summer 2010 Handbag/Accessories Collections

csalt

O.G.
Apr 12, 2009
I've been tempted to pick up where lambcollections left off since I've been keeping a rough archive along with personal notes and reviews. But before I actually upload everything, I thought I'd ask the lambies on here to verify the info I have. There may be a couple collections where I'm off by a season like around winter/holiday '09 (especially when LAMB started splitting up the seasons even more)... so if you notice any that belong in a different season or see any errors or omissions, let me know.

2009 SPRING
signature (marsala, mandalay, marigold)
ryder (jet, dove, freesia)
darjeerling leather (claret, licorice, cadet)
darjeerling henna (black, natural)

2009 SUMMER
signature (alchemy, trademark, stencil)
andhra (onyx, sage)
ceylon (coal, lapis, barley, red<--actual color name?)
ryder (marigold red/vachetta trim, white/black trim, black/vachetta trim <--don't know actual color names for last two)

2009 FALL
signature (barcode, icon stencil, lamb no7)
deco (scarlet, noir, gilded)
dorset (buillon, sterling, sycamore, mahogany, black)
martindale-nord exclusive (tiger's eye, anthracite, tourmaline, jasper)

2009 WINTER
signature (arakawa alley, artsy, pink leopard-nord exculsive)
winston (nero, sapphire)

2009 HOLIDAY

signature (reverse alchemy, spectral)
gilded wallets, cosmetic cases, coin pouches (platino, argento, fuchsia, nero)
squishy vinyl wallets (actual color names unknown - sky blue, gray, black)

2010 SPRING
signature (african argyle, acid houndstooth)
ultraviolet (cristalline, carbon, absinthe, argon)
campbell (black, olive, vanilla)
gilded wallet (rosso red)

2010 SUMMER
signature (dayglo sunrise, ditsy graffiti)
ultraviolet (fuchsia, nude, nero)

Some preview screenshots but they're a rough version. I hope to make it a bit more organized and navigation-friendly if I can find the time. I welcome any suggestions!

Attachments

• LAMBcollection.jpg
    LAMBcollection.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 124
  • archive.jpg
    archive.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 151
  • campbell.jpg
    campbell.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 145
OMG, that's an FANTASTIC idea csalt!:yahoo: You rock! The layout looks amazing!!!

Were you going to add the info to our style names& colors sticky too or just on your own website?

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! :smile: I feel motivated to complete this mission now!

Cheryl: You know, I thought about posting in that thread but got scared about getting yelled at for posting in the wrong thread lol. My plan was to upload it onto the web and have it be accessible the same way lambcollections is to all. I think it's easier to reference that way too.

Some ideas...

A 'personal collection' section where we have a page dedicated for each lambie who want to post pics of their collection (kinda like the collections thread), along with maybe a profile (like what their most/least favorite collection, style, season is, etc.) and little about themselves and how they got started with LAMB. I think that would be fun to click through different users and see what we have in common or to get a feel for their personal style.

A 'reviews' section for any lambies who want to contribute their opinions on a particular season collection or specific bag. It wouldn't be fun just reading about my opinions & critiques. ;) I want to make this site kinda interactive... like an extension of our SF.

Yay I'm glad! The more the merrier! I've always enjoyed seeing everyone's collections so I thought it'd be a fun section with plenty of eye-candy! Especially when new seasons let us down... we can drool over the older styles all over again. :biggrin:

Cheryl: You know, I thought about posting in that thread but got scared about getting yelled at for posting in the wrong thread lol. My plan was to upload it onto the web and have it be accessible the same way lambcollections is to all. I think it's easier to reference that way too.

I had wanted to update that thread too because I think there are so many stock pics & vendor info out in the last few seasons that we could add to it. I know when I helped contribute to the season threads for the MJ forum, I found it helpful to go back to those posts later on to see small details on previous bags like their measurements or hardware specs.

But what you plan on doing csalt is ABOVE & BEYOND girl!:woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited: