4144_l.jpg

Continued..... lol

Miami Heat
4132_l.jpg

Lady in Black
4128_l.jpg

Fabulousness (love that name too!!!)
4120_l.jpg

And I'm pretty sure I love almost every color!!!! GAH! Not again! lol... pink lemonade will likely be my favorite followed by grape jelly and blue hawaiian though! Lemon drop looks delightful as well!

Here's the crunch (I'm assuming) color options all in one place:

green apple
GAP.jpg

berry blue
BBL.jpg

blue hawaiian
BLH.jpg

lemon drop
LMD.jpg

orange peel
ORG.jpg

pink lemonade
PKL.jpg

plum jelly
PMJ.jpg

sour cherry
SCR.jpg

Ok, I know I just posted a TON on this thread but seriously.... that's tano heaven right there with those colors! I can just see me holding a bag in one of those colors and sippin a nice cold fruity drink on the beach.... oh gosh :cloud9:

^^Hi TygerKitty - I wonder if the purple will be that dark - looks a lot like grape to me, and I believe TE said the spring 09 purple would be lighter. We'll see. I love the blue of the Lady in Black. And, the Moving on Up reminds me of the Boogie with My Photo pockets...very interesting.

Oh my, and we haven't even seen all of the Fall 08 bags yet - the fun never ends!

^^ Who knows... the swatches are notoriously a bit "off" because these are not meant to be seen by us and they tweak everything and some of the bags won't be produced, etc. It's all just a big tease that we put ourselves through and drive CS at MHB and everywhere nuts asking about these bags way before they are ready lol!

I like movin on up BECAUSE it looks like the boogie with pockets!!! That's one of my complaints about the boogie is that it's too plain for me although it looks great on everyone! lol *sigh* Oh well, not wanting the boogie allows me to try everything else it seems lol!

Movin on up looks so beautiful in that Caramel Color.
The pockets on that bag are what I have been waiting for.
Lot's of great choices here for Spring 2008. The colors are
Delish. If Tano makes half of these bags I am going to be in
alot of trouble here.

I saw 1/2 dozen I'm in love with but why torture ourselves so far in advance?? :crybaby:

So far, I love the Serial Dater, Biker Babe, To the Top, Miami Heat, Fabulousness, and Obvious Affection.:heart::heart::heart:

I will most definitely have to have something in apple green, berry blue, plum jelly and caramel. I think it will be a great Tano Spring. Love these styles. Time to start saving my pennies now.

4163_l.jpg

Biker Babe

4168_l.jpg

In Plain English

4162_l.jpg

Women Unite

Moving on Up

4160_l.jpg

4129_l.jpg

Serial Dater

4128_l.jpg

Lady in Black