Spring 2008: MbMJ Totally Turnlock bags in pebbled leather again?

debora4ever

I ♥ MbMJ bags!
Aug 27, 2007
The Resort collection offers Totally Turnlock bags made of pebbled leather, very different from the previous ones ... .

Does anybody here know if this change will continue to happen with the Spring 2008 Totally Turnlock bags? Or will the older buttery soft leather come back?

and it will be shiny gold hardware, not brass!! i saw the lookbook a few weekends ago and pre ordered everything!

Thanks yes.please, that is awesome info!! What did you think of the spring colors?

I cannot wait to get a TT BOWLER!!! The fact that the leather is more pebbled looking doesn't bother me, I have a Lovely Aline and it is rather pebbly but it is very soft and smooshy!!

staciesg26- i thought everything was super cute- and i'm usually not a huge mbmj fan, i stick to collection- but everything was really classy and with clean designs. not as young as previous seasons. the colors were really nice, i dont remember all of them, but there is a "earth" color that was a fabulous brown and a kelly green, which with the gold hardware- oh i loved it! and a really cute blue. lots of great stuff.

Thanks for the details yes.please!! I can't wait to see them in person. Also, if anyone would like to get an idea of the brown, green and navy colors go to marcjacobs.com and look under the MBMJ spring 2008 bags and check out the restlyed Quinn and it also comes in the new spring colors. I just looked at it and I think I am gonna go with the Earth color in the bowler. The green and navy are beautiful too!! I already have 6 green bags tho!!

edit:^^what debora4ever said-- we were on the same mission to look at the colors!! HAHA!